PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Nikon D300s

Asking Price
$1035

Item Location
Minnesota, USA

Item Description
I had previously sold this camera, but the previous sale fell through, so I am reposting my D300s for sale. I have reduced the price by $25 in the interest of a quick sale.

D300s in great condition. I am asking $1035. This includes shipping to the US, and includes PayPal fees. I am generally open to shipping outside the US, but that will be determined on a case by case basis.

There are a couple minor scuffs on the left side of the body, and there are about 14,000 shutter actuations.

All original accessories are included, EXCEPT the hot shoe cover and the English manuals. Also included is a GGS III screen protector. This is the typical affixed GGS protector over the top LCD, but with a clip on back protector. The clip on protector is like the standard Nikon one, but more streamlined, and the LCD looks better through the GGS protector than through the standard Nikon cover.

I am the second owner.

I am selling because I have decided to stay with Pentax for my crop sensor needs. So this has to go to cover my K5 purchase.

Please PM me if interested.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Other (Elaborate Below)

Shipping Charge
Shipping to USA included

Shipping Services
USPS Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If the item is not as described then please let me know within 5 days of receipt, and I will provide refund upon return on item.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

06-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
photos

HI, can you please post some photos of the camera and photos taken with the camera, particularly low light images.

Cheers,
06-09-2011, 05:05 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 57 (100%)
Original Poster
Please forgive the delayed reply. I have not used this camera for any low light shooting, as I also have a D700. I have used this D300s pretty much exclusively for outdoor shots with a Tokina 50-135/2.8 and a Sigma 100-300/4. It has worked great with both lenses. Here is a link to the D300s group on Flickr, which hopefully has some helpful images.

Below are some pictures of the camera. The mentioned scuffs can be seen in the last picture. Note the pictures do not show the new screen protector I got for the camera.

06-12-2011, 05:25 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
link to flickr group

Hi, sorry I haven't got back to you yet...you did not include a link to the flickr group. I am still considering the camera, I need to have a back up to the D700 that i have just purchased, but would want to use it in churches and at receptions with another lens.
Cheers

06-12-2011, 03:11 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by japi12 Quote
Hi, sorry I haven't got back to you yet...you did not include a link to the flickr group. I am still considering the camera, I need to have a back up to the D700 that i have just purchased, but would want to use it in churches and at receptions with another lens.
Cheers
Whoops, I always do that. Here is the link.

Flickr: Nikon D300s Users Group

It is handy that the controls between the 300s and 700 are virtually the same. I don't make money at this, though, it is just a hobby for me, so I need to reign myself in some!
06-13-2011, 06:44 PM   #6
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Camera is Sold, thanks.