Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
[SOLD] Tokina AF 20-35mm F3.5 -4.5 & m42 Yashica TL and 3 lenses (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
m42 Yashica TL and 3 lenses

Asking Price
$60 shipped in the US.

Item Location
San Jose, CA

Item Description
I want to dump out some lenses that I am not use very often now.

2. m42 screw mount Yashica TL with 3 lenses. $60 shipped. All yashikor or yashica lenses. They are 28mm f2.8, 50mm f1.7 and 135mm f2.8. Body is in fair condition. Mechanically working fine and with a working meter. I never run film through it so can't tell if there are light leakage etc.

2.1 The 28mm F2.8 has oil on the aperture and the aperture dial is not clicking cause the bearing ball was fallen into the lens when I put a tube to block the pin to allow the aperture movement. It is still functional but without the clicking sound. Due to oil, the aperture have difficulty to be at the smallest position. There is a small scar on the front center lens which is not noticeable on the pictures I took. Though many issues, it can still produce very nice pictures.

2.2 50mm F1.7. Aperture totally stucked, fixed. I tried it one time and it can produce very sharp pictures that I only saw on the pentax M 50mm f1.4. So this will be an absolute stellar if you have the energy to clean it up. I planned but still don't have time to fix it up. I found a website with identical model that has step by step illustration.

2.3 135mm f2.8. The best condition of all three lenses. Looks like new and everything works as it should be. There are oils on the aperture but doesn't effect anything. Pictures are much sharper than the Takumar 135mm f2.5. Pictures on this lens is more solid than the Takumar 135mm.

2.4 A 35mm film loader cutter. I never used it. In the old days I use scissors.

2.5 There are 62mm polarizer, 49mm snow filter, lens cover , all manuals, cleaning and repair tool kit, a flash I think it should be totally dead etc.

https://picasaweb.google.com/Benhai.Zhang/Tokina2035mm#

Thanks,
Benhai

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$0

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
No return please. As is.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by benhai; 06-16-2011 at 11:01 AM.