Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
[SOLD] Super Program Film Camera + A 50mm f1.4 (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Super Program Film Camera + A 50mm f1.4

Asking Price
See Below

Item Location
Ohio

Item Description
Super Program $25 + Shipping: Sold This camera shows very little wear with a minor scuff on the front of the body next to the word Program and a small scratch on the bottom (see pictures below). There is no brassing on any of the corners that I can find. The seals are intact but are starting to feel a little tacky. I have put batteries in the camera and it appears to function (I have not put any film through it). Included are an aftermarket body cap and a CD with a PDF of the camera manual.

A 50mm f1.4: $180 + Free Shipping in the US: Withdrawn from MarketplaceThis lens was cleaned and repaired by Eric [www.pentaxs.com] in January 2011. When I got the lens the focus ring would bind up and the filter on the front was stuck. Sent the lens to Eric for repair and it now looks and functions like a brand new lens. I can find no scratches or marks on the body and the inside has been repaired to Eric's standards. This lens looks and functions like new. Included are aftermarket front and back lens caps, as shown in the pictures. Free Shipping in the US.

Click on Thumbnails to see larger images.

[/URL]" target="_blank"> [/URL]" target="_blank"> [/URL]" target="_blank"> [/URL]" target="_blank">

Click on Thumbnails to see larger images.

[/URL]" target="_blank"> [/URL]" target="_blank"> [/URL]" target="_blank"> [/URL]" target="_blank">

Feel free to PM me with questions or an offer.

Tim

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Actual Shipping Price

Shipping Services
USPS or FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if not as stated

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by atupdate; 06-23-2011 at 07:17 AM.
06-13-2011, 09:55 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
How much would shipping for the super program be to Canada? Possibly interested in the lens as well.
Kristian
06-14-2011, 06:32 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by turbo_bird Quote
How much would shipping for the super program be to Canada? Possibly interested in the lens as well.
Kristian
USPS First Class Mail will be between $10 and $15 (I will need to weigh the package to get exact amount). This option does not offer insurance or tracking. If you pick this option, I cannot assume any responsibility for lost or damaged goods

USPS Priority Mail is $27.95 + $5.60 for insurance. I'm not sure if tracking is available for this method. I would need to check.

USPS Express Mail will be between $36 and $40 (I will need to weigh the package to get exact amount). This includes insurance and tracking.

If you buy both items, I will the subtract $13 from the shipping fee (The US shipping costs)

Tim

Last edited by atupdate; 06-15-2011 at 08:53 AM.
06-16-2011, 04:19 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Sale pending on the camera body. The lens is still available.

Tim

06-17-2011, 01:48 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Original Poster
It looks like the camera is still available.

Tim
06-17-2011, 05:19 PM   #6
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 48 (100%)
PM for the body...RJ
06-18-2011, 07:57 AM   #7
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Sale pending on the body.

Tim
06-18-2011, 08:26 AM - 1 Like   #8
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 46 (100%)
FWIW... International mailings outside of the USA require a customs form. First class and priority are different as to which forms are used. Both can be tracked to some degree but the priority (or over $400 value or 4 pounds or more) type customs form can be tracked through delivery. The first class type form will typically only show origin but if need be, all the other info is also there (but getting it will be like pulling teeth from a badger). What you get with EMS is a faster ship rate (to SOME countries, Not Australia btw, just ask the guy who bought my Mamiya 7) and a unique tracking number tied to the package. As it turns out, and as should be expected, tracking assumes everyone is doing their job (scanning the packages). Not always the case.

06-18-2011, 08:41 AM   #9
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks Jeff for the information. I've bookmarked a couple of your other posts where you describe the shipping options you use.

Tim

---------- Post added 06-19-11 at 10:41 AM ----------

Camera is sold - lens still available.

Tim