Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-13-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
[SOLD] Vanguard Elite CP-324 Carbon Fiber Monopod (CONUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Vanguard Elite CP-324 Carbon Fiber Monopod

Asking Price
$85

Item Location
N. California

Item Description
I bought the Vanguard Elite CP-324 carbon fiber monopod remembering how useful it was to me in the past, but now I am always working from a tripod, so the monopod I bought last year sits in the closet. I’ve used it a grand total of 3 times, once on an all day excursion and twice trying to see if I could make use of it after all. It works perfectly as a professional quality piece of equipment.

It weighs just over a pound; yet the carbon fiber build makes it very strong. I like it too because it extends high enough (65.75 inches) that with a camera on it (and even better combined with a ball head), I can see through my camera viewfinder without bending (I’m six feet tall), yet it folds to just 21 inches. Very cool is the adjustable, swiveling foot that screws up and down, which also has a spike that extends if you need to anchor it in dirt. It opens up very fast, needing just a quarter turn of the locks to extend all the sections. The Elite CP-324 comes with an adapter that allows direct mounting with either 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 threads (using included wrench). Here's a link to their website.

Check out reviews at B&H, Adorama, Amazon . . . all totally positive. Price includes original paperwork, adjusting wrench, karabiner, CONUS UPS shipping, Insurance, and no Paypal costs (if paid as “Personal”). I will ship the same business day we seal the deal (or next if it is too late in the day).

Thanks for looking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by les3547; 07-01-2011 at 11:27 PM.
08-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump.
08-11-2011, 11:20 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 50 (100%)
Payment sent!