Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-14-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
[SOLD] Legendary Vivitar Series 1 MACRO 90mm f2.5 with 1:1 adapter (C/FD) (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Legendary Vivitar Series 1 MACRO 90mm f2.5 with 1:1 adapter (C/FD)

Asking Price
$289

Item Location
Kearney, Nebraska USA

Item Description
This lens is also called the BOKINA as it was made by Tokina and has unbelieveably buttery bokeh. This is one of the true "pixie dust" lenses. People have told me that it is the one lens they wish they had never sold and wish they could have back.

NOTE: This is a Canon FD mount lens. However, as others have discovered, FD to PK adapters are available on eBay. The brand most mention is SCOPTIC.
This is an optical element adapter, but if you don't mind giving up infinity focus (something not hard to give up on a MACRO LENS) you can simply remove the optical elements and use it as a physical mount adapter.

The Vivitar Series 1 MACRO 90mm f2.5 is a legendary lens. You will pay much more for one in a true Pentax mount, as they are relatively rare. The C/FD mount is the most common. This lens will achieve 1:2 by itself and 1:1 with the (INCLUDED) matching converter. The converter alone is often offered for ridiculous prices. The 1:1 "Macro Adapter" also has a tripod socket.

This lens includes the original Vivitar Series 1 lens cap, and rear cap. It comes in a soft lens case (not the original hard case).

Frankly, I could get much more for this lens on eBay but I'm in a bind and need to pay for another purchase, so it is priced to sell. I have this lens in a PK mount and will keep it until I die.

Photos coming later tonight.

I charge actual shipping costs for anywhere in the world. Your choice, fast or cheap. PM me for a quote to your country.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
see description

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy. Selling price (but not shipping) refunded if not 100% happy. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

06-14-2011, 09:11 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
PM sent
06-15-2011, 05:04 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
PM right back atcha!

---------- Post added 06-15-2011 at 09:01 AM ----------

SOLD to the gentleman in sunny San Diego!