Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax SMC-A 50mm F1.4 and Tamron 52BB 90mm F2.5 Adaptall Macro w/2x TC (Worl

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC-A 50mm F1.4 and Tamron 52BB 90mm F2.5 Adaptall Macro w/2x TC and P/K adapter

Asking Price
See Descriptions

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN

Item Description
Tamron 90mm F2.5 Macro version 52BB and matching Tamron BBAR teleconverter; both are adaptall mount and an original Tamron P/K (non-A) adapter is included

$235.00 OBO

This lens and matching teleconverter were purchased locally at National Camera last year. Unfortunately I don't have any examples of the great photos it takes, as it has been awhile since it has been used and doesn't write any exif info (difficult to find in my collection!). The optics of both the lens and teleconverter front and rear elements are free of any marks or blemishes, and internally there are no signs of marks, dust or fungus. The aperture blades are snappy with no signs of oil and properly stop down at all apertures. Cosmetically both pieces are free of marks or any kind of wear.

Along with the two lenses, front and rear caps are included for both lenses, along with the original hood for the lens. Both lenses also come with their original Tamron hard leather cases, which are also both unworn. the P/K mount adapter comes with its original box and instructions, and shows little wear as well.

Pentax SMC-A 50mm F1.4 $180.00 Firm

I purchased this lens from the original owner, along with the original box and caps. The lens is in like new to mint condition; no marks or wear cosmetically or optically, and the aperture is clean and snappy, properly stopping down at all levels.

The price is firm on this one, it is in such good condition I'd prefer to keep it on the shelf in the condition it is in, but would rather see it getting some use!

Included are the lens, front and rear caps, the original box and styrofoam pack, and a 3rd party hood/cap I've used on it (works well together with the 50mm and gives it some solid protection for the front element).

If you have any questions about either item, please ask! I can provide additional photos tomorrow as well, including samples on request. Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS priority mail insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Shipping for both lenses is worldwide, however consideration will be given to U.S. Buyers for the first 3 days listings. International buyers will receive a $10 credit towards the actual cost of shipping (via USPS Express mail insured - this is my only option, no exceptions!

The items are described accurately, and a return will only be accepted if the lenses are found to be misrepresented, at the buyer's expense. Along with feedback on the forum, I also have close to 400 all positive feedback on ebay under the same username.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Pentax 50mm SMC-A 50mm F1.4:

Last edited by pxpaulx; 06-15-2011 at 08:28 AM.
06-15-2011, 12:03 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent.
06-15-2011, 06:19 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
90mm Macro and matching TC have been sold pending payment to Sagiboy.
06-15-2011, 06:38 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
Payment sent..Thx Paul..

06-15-2011, 08:28 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
You're welcome! 90mm and TC have been sold to Sagiboy, 50mm is still available!

---------- Post added 06-16-11 at 07:28 AM ----------

Since the sale of the Macro lens covered the last bit of my recent spending fits, I'll be ending this listing tonight (Thursday). Even if I don't use it, this lens looks too good on my shelf! The price is still firm, you'd be hard pressed to tell the 50mm from a new one (if they were still being made!).

Last edited by pxpaulx; 06-16-2011 at 05:29 AM.
06-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
The listing is coming down this evening. Remember shipping and fees are included in the price. If you're interested let me know - payment is not required immediately, I am not in a rush.