Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-16-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K200d, BG3 and 18-55mm Mk1 Lens, 2nd BG-3 grip, 16-45mm F4 and Ta (Worl

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K200d, BG3 and 18-55mm Mk1 Lens, 2nd BG-3 grip, 16-45mm F4 and Tamron MC7 BBAR 2x AF TC

Asking Price
See Description

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN

Item Description
K200d, BG3 grip - $285 + $15 shipping - SOLD

I purchased this camera late last summer as a backup from a local retailer (national camera), but have never had a chance to use it. I did an exif check when I purchased the camera, and the shutter count was approximately 3500. The camera shows no signs of wear and is in great condition - everything has been tested and is functioning properly.

Along with the K200d, I would like to sell the D-BG3 grip which is the original Pentax grip, so it is weather sealed along with the camera body, and works great, also no signs of wear.

Pentax 18-55mm Mk1 lens - $35 + $5 shipping

18-55mm Mk1 lens. The lens is in great condition, with no marks on the elements or signs of fungus, and the aperture is snappy with no sign of oil. Original front and rear caps are included, unfortunately it does not have the hood (can easily find a replacement on ebay around $10).

2nd D-BG3 Pentax Grip - $35 + $5 shipping

When I purchased the K200d, I'd put in a bid on ebay for a grip, and ended up finding a new old stock grip locally as well, so I have two! This grip was purchased new in the box, and shows no sign of wear at all. The original box is of course included.

Pentax 16-45mm F4 $225 + $15 shipping

I am the second owner of this lens. I sold my first copy early last year after getting into using primes. I was sort of worried I would miss it and shortly thereafter bought another copy! Well, I really don't have a need for the lens, so would like to let it go to a loving home. I and my wife have used it a handful of times, and it performs great. Optically there are no marks on either element, and the aperture is snappy, with no sign of oil - optics are rated excellent to like new. Cosmetically the lens does show a fair amount of wear - in particular the previous owner seems to have used the hood alot - it was loose when I purchased it, and in the photo below you can see the wear. To make it tight again, I place small drops of superglue (one seen in the middle of the photo) where the hood catches and snaps in, and that has made it fit snuggly again. The mount is clean with little wear, and there are no dings or scratches on the body of the lens to mention beyond the hood mount area. Included are the original hood, front and rear caps.

Tamron PZ-AF MC7 BBAR 2x Teleconverter $120 + $8 shipping

I purchased this TC recently to add reach to my Sigma 120-400mm lens, but have since purchased a 600mm sigma mirror lens from another member here, so I don't think I'll be needing this TC. It was purchased at a camera swap, was still in the box (though no leather pouch was included). The elements are clean and have no marks or wear, the body and mounts are the same - no marks on the mount at all, looks like it has never been used. This does have the powerzoom contacts which will pass through the SDM focusing, however mileage will vary! It doesn't work with my 50-135mm, but actually works quite well in reasonable light with my sigma 120-400mm OS lens. This is the 7 element TC, you won't find a better 2x teleconverter out there.

If you have any questions, please ask - I can take samples using any of the above as requested as well. I am open to reasonable offers, and let me know if you are interested in more than one thing to work out a deal. Thanks for looking! Photos to follow shortly...

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
See Description

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail or First Class based on weight, all insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns are only accepted if the item(s) purchased are found to be not as described - everything is shipped fully insured. Returns under this condition will be at the buyer's expense.

Worldwide shipping will be available at actual cost 5 days after the listing is posted (I would prefer to sell in the U.S., but please send a message in advance if you are interested!). Shipping outside the U.S. will only be via USPS Express Mail, fully insured and value displayed, absolutely no exceptions!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

18-55mm Mk1 lens:

2nd D-BG3 Pentax Grip:

Pentax 16-45mm F4:

Wear on the 16-45mm around the hood mount - superglue hood stop is seen in the middle:

Tamron 2x MC7 BBAR Teleconverter:

---------- Post added 06-17-11 at 10:50 AM ----------

The K200d and 1st BG3 grip have been sold. Still available are the 16-45mm, 2x Tamron TC, 18-55mm Mk1 kit lens (no hood) and new in box Pentax D-BG3 grip for the K200d.

Last edited by pxpaulx; 06-17-2011 at 12:59 PM.