Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-14-2007, 10:02 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
[SOLD] FS: Pentax Lens Hood PH-RBA72 for FA 28-200mm f3.8-5.6 (UK)

Hello all,

I've only just registered because I'm not really a Pentax man but got a Pentax lens hood bundled in with a Minolta fit lens. I thought this would probably be the best place to advertise it, so if anybody's interested just PM me.

It's a PH-RBA72 lens hood in good condition bar a few small scuffs. I believe it is intended to fit the SMC PENTAX-FA 28-200mm f3.8-5.6 lens, although it may fit others - you're the experts! Yours for 5 + postage. I'd prefer to keep it to the UK, but as I don't know where most of you are based I'm willing to post abroad.

If worried about my newbie status you'll see that I'm an active member of the Dyxum forums (for Minolta & Sony stuff) with username CKsam2 and my ebay identity is mr.marsh1.

Thanks!

Sam

12-02-2007, 10:39 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
This is now listed on ebay at the request of a forum member. It is here:

Pentax Lens Hood PH-RBA72