Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-20-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax DA*50-135, like new (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA*50-135, like new

Asking Price
$785 shipped (within US)

Item Location
Maryland

Item Description
For sale is my Pentax DA*50-135 lens. I originally traded my FA77 for this lens a while back as my first PF transaction. However, I have found that between my other fast zooms (28-75 and 60-250) and my primes in the same range (55, 77, 85, 100, 135) I don't end up using this lens as often. It is in like-new condition with all the original accessories (box, caps, hood, pouch, serial card, instructions). I have never had a hint of any issues with the SDM focusing motor nor any other issues with the lens itself. I am asking $785 shipped within the US and an additional $30 for shipping via Express (EMS) mail outside the US. No additional paypal fees.

As a note to any potential buyers in Canada, I will be glad to sell you this lens but as of right now I don't think I can send it until the strike is resolved (the USPS won't accept packages at the moment as far as I know).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free USPS Priority (US), Worldwide Express (EMS) +$30

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
All sales are final. However, if the item is not as described, let me know within few days and you can return it for a refund.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!