Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-22-2011, 07:23 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax SF-10 35mm SLR Camera Body. A++ (US)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SF-10 35mm SLR Camera Body. A++

Asking Price
$45

Item Location
Queens, NY

Item Description
Pentax SF-10 KAF-mount SLR 35mm Film Camera Body No. 4225919 in excellent working condition.

This is one of a few Pentax cameras which I had acquired last years to teach aesthetics and creative photography to my grandchildren and their classmates and thus possibly to minimize their chances to absorb some bad habits in their school-yard and on the streets.
Now I'm going to concentrate on next tasks, so I can free my drawers.

SF-10 is a very solid Pentax model with many auto and manual options offered to both photography novices and professionals.

Its KAF mount allows to use a broad range of lenses, both auto and manual; besides Pentax-F lenses, the camera can use Albinar, Chinon, Cosina, Hanimex, Promaster, Sears, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina, Vivitar, and countless other lenses. Of course, lenses with simple K-mount also can be used in manual mode.

Exposure memory lock, several exposure modes (P, Av, Tv, M, B)
and shutter speed from 30 to 1/2000 sec., built-in flash and other nice features assure almost endless variety of scenes that a photography-lover can capture.
With all its advantages and technical sophistication, the camera is easy to operate.

This camera
works flawlessly, all functions are intact.
Photos are of the actual item, so please review thoroughly.

Detailed information of this camera can be found at Pentax SF7/SF10 Camera Reviews - Pentax Camera Reviews - DSLR and Film SLR Database.

Camera goes with a good Pentax neck-strap, but with no battery (to prevent from any chance of leaking.)
Pentax SF-10 uses 2CR5 6V battery which is easily obtainable.

*******************************************************************************************************
PayPal only.
I do not accept returns of any photo equipment, cameras and lenses, for obvious reasons.
That's why I always make close-up photos of cameras and lenses to show the item in question as if under a microscope.

Even though I prefer to avoid troubles related to the paperwork for international shipping, the most fervent international buyers may try, but should realize that the shipping cost is significantly higher and the delivery time is much longer.
Contact me regarding shipping costs to other countries.
Please check out my other items that I am going to post here soon.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$15.90

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I accept returns of photo cameras and lenses only if the actual item is significantly different from the description (which is highly unlikely, because I not only verbally describe the item for sale, but also take close-up photos of it, so that potential buyer can see the item as if under a microscope)

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

06-24-2011, 09:21 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
PM sent.
06-25-2011, 01:05 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
Dear SyntheticDreamer (Will Weaver?),

please let me know what did you decide to do with regard to my Pentax SF-10 camera, so I can decide what I can do next.
Regards,
Constantine Ivanov
06-25-2011, 01:51 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
Sent you another PM.