Item for Sale
SMC K 55mm f1.8

Asking Price
$81

Item Location
Kearney, Nebraska USA

Item Description
SMC K 55mm f1.8

This is the optical formula of the S-M-C Takumar 55mm f1.8 without requiring you to fiddle with a m42-to-k-mount adapter. A highly rated lens, especially for portraits, with an effective 77mm focal length on an APS-C DSLR. In a photo.net discussion on the subject of "If you were to choose ONE legacy Pentax lens..."
one commenter said: "Got to agree that among the affordable lenses, (a good copy of) the K55 would probably be my choice, too. A good copy is sharp wide open (even decently sharp in the corners), with no CA. The bokeh is more than acceptable; the long focus throw makes manual focusing comparatively easy; the build quality is outstanding. All round better than the 50mm f1.7, and I prefer the focal length."

A nice copy: Optically and mechanically perfect. Aperture blades snappy and oil free. Only apology is a few signs of use around the front filter ring edge. No dings just a bit of chrome showing through in a few spots along the usual edges. Mentioned only in the interest of completeness. Focus ring is buttery smooth. Build quality is impressive (what you expect from an SMC K lens).

Will be happy to ship worldwide for actual costs. PM me for a quote to your country. I can ship either by a fast method or a cheap method, whichever you prefer.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
see description

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy. Selling price (but not shipping) refunded if not 100% pleased. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 06-28-2011 at 07:56 AM ----------

Images now added. PM returned to New Member in IA.

Last edited by cheekygeek; 07-04-2011 at 08:32 AM.
06-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Thanks for the speedy reply to my PM!
06-29-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
Price reduced.
07-04-2011, 08:33 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter