PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 17-35mm EX DG F2.8-4

Asking Price
$210

Item Location
New York City

Item Description
I am selling a Sigma 17-35mm EX DG lens. The reason for my sale is because My bag cannot fit this lens, and it's range is too short for me to keep it on the camera. It'd be too much work for me to get a bigger bag just to accommodate this lens.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/Sigma-17-35mm-F2.8-4-EX-DG-for-Pentax.html

This lens is in like-new condition - I bought it recently from another forum member. The lens comes with the original Sigma bag, original box, and original instruction manual/warranty document. It also comes with a 77mm skylight filter, 77mm Sigma cap, and the hood for the lens.

Optically, the lens is clean and mark-free. Focusing motor moves very well, the zoom ring is smooth and does not hang. Pictures come out with great color rendition, and the F2.8 at 17mm makes for some interesting shots at low-light. Focus is quick, and optical distortion is pretty low (especially at 35mm). The lens is sharp in the middle, and soft around.

Again - this lens is big. At 77mm, I cannot fit it in my Lowepro 160AW with my other lenses. Please be aware of this before you buy.

Regarding shipping:

If you are local, you are welcome to pick this up - I could even deliver, depending on the situation.

Everywhere else - if I can eat the cost of shipping ($15 or less), I'll do so. Otherwise, I'll get a shipping quote and inform you of it.

Pictures of the lens:

Sample pictures:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Read Description

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I will accept returns with full refund excluding your shipping cost for up to 7 days if you are not satisfied with the purchase.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

06-29-2011, 08:51 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent
06-29-2011, 08:59 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 16 (94%)
Original Poster
PM replied
06-29-2011, 09:08 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Payment Sending via Paypal