Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-08-2011, 05:42 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
[SOLD] Tokina AT-X 90mm f2.5 PK/A + Dedicated Macro Extender (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tokina AT-X 90mm f2.5 PK/A + Dedicated Macro Extender

Asking Price
400 euro

Item Location
Stockholm, Sweden

Item Description
Good condition and excellent IQ.
Very smooth and quick focusing and clean and snappy blades.
Some marks on the metall as can be seen on the pictures and small polish marks on the backglass but so small I couldnt even get them to show on the pictures I took of it. I havnt seen any problems at all when pixel peeping my shots.

Heres some shots taken with it: Note that they are both cropped. I can send full sized jpegs if needed.
Click on them to see them at my smugmug site. Then choose X3 to see them at 2048 wide.

Included is the original frontcap and a non original but excellent rear cap.
Also a 55mm B+W filter.

The Macro Extender has a Pentax white frontcap and a non original but again excellent rear cap.

I have never sold outside Scandinavia but a lot on the Scandinavian "eBay" under the alias "aliasant".
I dont see any problems in sending it worldwide as long as we agree on the shipping cost. I have DHL close by so that might be a good option?
To make it simple I will prefer Paypal but I guess a money transfer to my bank could work as well.

Im selling this truly loved lens because I need money, I already have the great SMC Takumar 85mm f1.8 and also the Kiron 105mm f2.8.
The Bokina can do both jobs ( portrait and macro) but i prefer to use the old SMCTak for portraits and the Kiron for macro since it goes to 1:1 on its own.
I use that with tubes to get even closer.

The asked price is what I think is a fair price for something as rare as this.
If you think another price is better let me know. I want to sell it but I wont give it away

Images of the lens. Click to see larger on my Smugmug site:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
-

Shipping Services
-

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal, Bank transfer

Return Policy & Additional Details
No return policy.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by aliasant; 07-10-2011 at 12:18 AM.
07-10-2011, 03:53 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bumping a bit.
Also wanted to say that I will be on a short vacation this coming week so I wont be able to ship until next week. I will still have mail and internet so let me know if there is anything I can do.

happy summertime
07-10-2011, 08:41 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 95 (100%)
Love this lens, even without the extender. If I want a great macro shot, I reach for this one.
07-12-2011, 11:43 PM   #4

Hello, I would like to purchase for this Lens, will PM you, thanks~ Have a nice weekend.. Ciao~~~~