Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-15-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
[SOLD] White K-x with Kit lens, and extras! (CONUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
White K-x with Kit lens, and extras!

Asking Price
$380

Item Location
Mechanicsburg PA

Item Description
I have a very very nice White K-x for sale! I had a friend interested in it so I didn't sell it with the rest of my photo gear, but they had some money issues so I'm posting it for sale here.

The Camera is in really amazing shape. There are no signs of use except a small area with very light scuffs on the bottom (from the case it was in). The camera has 5000 shutter actuations on the body. I bought it new and am the original owner. It's never been abused (It was either in a camera bag or taking pictures). I always try to take very good care of my gear.

I did throw out the box and manual since I assumed I would be keeping this for a long time since I don't have a lot of money to buy higher end bodies. Turns out I got a really really good deal on a K20d and WR lens so I can sell this and some other gear to break even. Granted the sensor on this K-x is quite superior to the k20d. I typically don't shoot above ISO 400 and I liked the bigger size and external controls on the k20d more. Since I don't need two cameras laying around the K-x is going to a new home!

Included is the white K-x and body cap, white 18mm-55mm DAL lens and caps (with a sunpack UV filter for protection), the original Pentax strap, the original pc connector cable, a set of Eneloop AA batteries and the charger (IMO the best AA NiMh rechargeable batteries around). All for only $390 shipped!!

I've looked around here and on Ebay and this is a pretty good deal!

I accept Paypal only and will ship inside the Con US only. If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks for looking!!

This is the best i could do to get a shot of the light scuffs on the bottom.

Blemish free LCD outside of a few finger prints .

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$10

Shipping Services
UPS ground insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If it doesn't work or isn't as described I will accept returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

07-17-2011, 07:09 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump to the top
07-17-2011, 07:50 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 65 (100%)
PM sent