[SOLD] Fa 31 ltd (us)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FA 31 LTD

Asking Price

Item Location
PA

Item Description
I don't get to use this lens as mush as I was hoping to and now with the newborn I could use the money for more exciting things such as diapers and daycare. Here is the original language for the item when I purchased it off of another forum member. I am just going to cut and paste it and also use the photo's he sent me when I bought it since it describes the lens to a "T". Nothing is wrong with the lens and it produces exposures as you would expect from a FA ltd,

It is in "very good" condition more-so than "excellent", as it has some (6-7) minor blemishes on the front element. This does not affect image quality in any way that I can see, but they are there. Also the hood has several scratches, and the body of the lens has a few. And I do use a slight focus adjustment on it to get best focus.

But, it works well. It's sharp! I have the original box, pouch and paperwork. Plus I have a 58mm metal tube that acts as a hood extender and allows use of a snap-in cap in place of the original, should you desire to do so. The original cap works over it. I can send you pictures if you give me an email address. Given the various issues I was thinking about selling for $820-850 or so, plus $15 for shipping with insurance.

And the pics
HERE

Thanks for looking

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
All sales are final unless the item is damaged during shipping. I will insure the item for 900 dollars to cover the expense.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Deiberson; 07-16-2011 at 07:05 AM.
07-16-2011, 07:02 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
Original Poster
Should be fixed now....
07-18-2011, 05:35 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
PM's responded. Glass is still available.
07-21-2011, 04:57 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Can't believe this is still around. Bump before it goes to the bay. I don't think you're going to find a 31 ltd for 800 bucks anywhere else. Besides the cap...its pretty much flawless.

07-21-2011, 07:23 AM   #5

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
pm sent