Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-17-2011, 09:52 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
[SOLD] Nikon D700 -- ~6600 Shutter actuations

USA shipping and insurance via USPS included. Please contact me for other destinations.

I also have some Nikon mount lenses for sale https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photographic-equipment-sale/152049-sale-n...ml#post1580362

1. Nikon D700 FF body ($2225 Shipped)
-Condition: Excellent or Better
-Less than 6600 shutter actuations
-Includes all original accessories
-Includes a second genuine Nikon Battery. Both read as "New/0" in camera
-The rubber around the tripod mount has the "Black Rapids" star pattern.
-It has a GGS protector applied to the top LCD, but the standard Nikon protector on the rear LCD.
-The little black plastic pieces on the strap lugs are missing.

-US shipping is included via USPS. If you are from another location, please PM me and I will look into what I need to do to ship to your location. In most cases I expect there will not be a problem. Likely there would be an additional shipping fee for such an arrangement. I retain the right to give preference to CONUSA purchasers and to deny to ship to certain locations.
-Items will be shipped from Minnesota, USA

-IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to my obligations, it could be up to three business days after receipt of payment before I ship purchased items. It also might be the same day, it just depends. I apologize for this, but I have no way around it. However if a sale is completed in time, I will be able to ship on Monday 7/18, or Tuesday 7/19.

Thank you for looking.