Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-19-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
Marketplace Reseller

Feedback Score: 74 (99%)
[SOLD] SMC Pentax-A f/3.5 35-105mm MACRO Zoom (Worldwide)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-A f/3.5 35-105mm MACRO Zoom

Asking Price
$90 SOLD Pending Payment

Item Location
Washington, DC

Item Description
This is a very nice SMC Pentax-A Zoom with macro focusing capability. It delivers some really sharp pictures with nice color rendition.

The lens itself is in very good condition, and I would have listed it as "excellent" if not for two things:

1. There are a couple of very small scratches in the lens coating on the front element. These do not affect the image quality in anyway. But in the interest of honesty, I feel I should let the buyer know they are there.

2. There is a little brassing on the mount. Strictly cosmetic, this does not affect the lens function at all.

Otherwise, the lens is in fantastic shape, with only very minor use-wear. The focus ring is smooth as silk, and the aperture ring clicks easily into all positions. The aperture blades are clean and snappy, and the automatic aperture setting functions correctly.

The glass is clean, clear, and free of fungus and haze, and otherwise immaculate aside from the tiny scratches mentioned above. Internal dust is minimal.

The lens comes with an original rear cap, but did not come with a front cap when I purchased it. I believe it takes a 67mm cap, which can be purchased for a dollar or two online. I will wrap the lens so as to protect the front element when I ship it.

I've attached photos of the lens itself. If you'd like to see photos taken with the lens, let me know, and I can provide examples.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$10 USA, negotiable elsewhere

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item may be returned if broken or not matching description. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Macro/sharpness example:

Last edited by dcshooter; 04-24-2013 at 11:56 AM.
07-19-2011, 10:32 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
poslal PM
07-19-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
Marketplace Reseller

Feedback Score: 74 (99%)
Original Poster
And it's gone!