PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Auto Chinon MC 28mm f2.8 Macro K Mount with A setting

Asking Price
US$50

Item Location
Washington DC (United States)

Item Description
I had this one listed a while back and received a couple offers, but they all ended up falling through.

The lens for sale is an Auto Chinon 28mm f2.8 prime lens in Pentax Ka mount, meaning modern camera users can set the lens aperture form the camera body when the lens is in A mode. Its 28mm focal lens makes it a nice wide angle lens on a full-frame camera, and a good walking-around lens for APS-C digital SLRs, with added close-focusing ability. This lens lives up to the well-earned Chinon reputation for sharpness and clarity in their lenses.

The lens is in excellent condition, with clean exterior, smooth mechanics, and clear optics with no scratches, fungus or haze. Package includes aftermarket front and rear lens caps.

Photos taken with this lens on my K5 are available upon request.

Note: This lens originally had the so-called "Ricoh" pin, which I removed so it could be used on Pentax cameras without getting stuck. If you plan on using this camera on a Ricoh manual body, please let me know, and I will reinstall the pin for you.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$7.50 US, negotiable elsewhere

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item may be returned if not as described in listing. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

07-29-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
Marketplace Reseller

Feedback Score: 74 (99%)
Original Poster
bump.
07-30-2011, 12:20 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
I should know what type of mount my cameras use but this will fit my ZX30 and IST DS, correct? Im in Alexandria and could pick it up. Im looking for a nice close focus/ macro lens.
07-31-2011, 04:36 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
I might be interested in the lens. I can't PM you because I just signed up. Shoot me a PM if it's still available.