PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tiffen Digital HT Grad ND 0.6 Titanium Filter

Asking Price
$45

Item Location
California (United States)

Item Description
I bought this 52mm Tiffen Digital HT Neutral Density (.6) graduated filter last May, new for $75. It is in near-perfect condition, no marks or scratches on the glass.

I chose the Tiffen Digital HT believing it to be the best grad filter available. There are numerous positive reviews about it, such as this one from Ken Rockwell or those from users at B&H Photo and elsewhere.

I found it to be a great piece of glass that took nothing I could notice away from lens IQ. I used just this one filter with all my lenses by attaching various step up/down adapters to fit the filter’s 52mm size (adapters can be bought cheap on Ebay for $3 w/free shipping). I like that it is multicoated, engraved, that it rotates with just the right dampening, isn’t too delicate to be cleaned (indicated by its 10 year warranty), and comes with a sturdy little pouch.

From the Tiffen website:

“Digital HT™ filters with Hi-Trans® Double-Sided Titanium Multi-Coating surpass even military specifications for hardness and durability . . . the strength of a Titanium coating combined with the purest optical quality glass and Tiffen’s Academy-Award-winning ColorCore™ technology. They present unmatched scratch-resistant durability and worry-free cleaning while other coated filters on the market today cautiously suggest delicate, if any, cleaning procedures, in fear of destroying the coating (and thereby the filter).

High Transmission filters feature a low profile titanium finish ring and anti-reflective black lock ring . . . made in the USA and come with a 10-year warranty . . . Along with the extreme toughness and durability, Tiffen Digital HT™ Titanium Coating features excellent Anti-Reflective and Transmission (HT – High Transmission) characteristics. The Titanium coating consistently reflects less than 1% of the imaging light hitting the front surface of the filter while transmitting nearly 99%.”

Tiffen's graphs:

Shipped the same day (or the next) after we complete the deal; shipping included, no Paypal fee if marked “Personal.”

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
None.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by les3547; 08-12-2011 at 09:53 AM.
08-12-2011, 09:51 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump.