PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di Lens for Nikon Mount

Asking Price
$325

Item Location
Oakland, California (United States)

Item Description
For sale is a beautiful and sharp copy of the Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 lens for Nikon cameras. This lens is a full frame lens, so can be used on full frame and cropped sensor camera bodies. The lens coatings are blemish free and there is no haze of fungus present. The lens will come with its original front and rear caps and its original hood. Asking $325 (includes domestic shipping. International buyers please request a shipping quote).

For more information on this lens please see:

Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) AF09NII-700 B&H

I'm selling this lens and my Nikon D300S (also listed in the market place) to raise money for a K5.

Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included domestic.

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return accepted only if the lens is not as described. Buyer to pay return shipping with full insurance. This is a nice sharp copy. I will not accept a return because it is not sharp on your camera. Due to the range of specs between cameras and lenses, if it is not sharp on your camera you will need to send it in for calibration. Pictures taken with the lens and my Nikon D300S available upon request. Please no lens shopping. Be sure it's what you want and that you can afford it, before you buy.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by loveisageless; 03-22-2014 at 09:35 PM.
08-07-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 123 (100%)
Original Poster
Lens sold locally via Craig's List.