PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax D FA 100 2.8 Macro

Asking Price
400.00 shipped to US - 410.00 shipped to Canada

Item Location
Pennsylvania (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is my Pentax D FA 100 2.8 Macro lens.

First, just to clarify, this is the non-WR lens.

Here is the review page of the lens:

Pentax-D FA 100mm F2.8 Macro Reviews - D FA Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Complete Lens Database

The lens body and glass are in perfect condition - I can't even find any dust under the front element.

As it should be, this lens is sharp, sharp, and sharp. I traded with another forum member for this lens about a month ago. It is in beautiful condition and performs just as it should.

The sale includes the lens, Pentax original front and rear caps, and original Pentax hood. There is no box or pouch as this is how I received it.

I have included some photos of the lens, as well as images taken with it today. If there are any other images you would like to see, just ask and I will take them and forward them to you.

I ship via USPS Priority Mail usually the day after payment is made.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I want you to be happy with your purchase. I have described the lens to the best of my knowledge and have included many photos. If you find my description misleading, or the lens is DOA when it arrives, I will accept a return if made within 3 days of receipt. Refund will be for the actual price of the lens less shipping. Buying to pay return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by stormtech; 11-26-2011 at 05:17 AM.
08-14-2011, 12:40 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
pm sent