PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FA 50mm f2.8 Macro

Asking Price
$320 (paypal gift option)

Item Location
Salt Lake City, UT (United States)

Item Description
What: Pentax FA 50mm f2.8 Macro in Excellent+ condition. Pentax front and rear caps are included.

This is perhaps one of the best Pentax lenses. The body is made of metal. Clamp works properly.

Lens is clean. Perhaps there are two or three tiny dust if you look really hard. It does not affect the image quality. Everything works properly. There are one two scratches that I can see on the body. See attached photos.

With great regret that I have to sell this. Bought about two years ago. Have not used much, since I also have DFA50mm Macro. DFA is less well built. The image quality is perhaps not as good as the FA. But it is lighter and I shoot macro mostly with my 100mm or so lenses. Just have too many macros at the moment. Preparing for DA*60-250. So this has to go.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Free (CONUS)

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days return, buyer pays return shipping

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!