Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-15-2011, 05:46 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
[SOLD] Crumpler Bags (4MDH, 5MDH, Tallee)

Time to sell a few of the dozen camera bags I have sitting around, getting no use. I've got about a dozen in all, which is probably about 8-10 too many

If you have any questions about the bags themselves, or what will fit in them, let me know and I will try to answer your questions.

Crumpler Four Million Dollar Home (4MDH), brown/orange exterior with light blue interior. Excellent condition,$40 shipped. SOLD
Crumpler Five Million Dollar Home (5MDH), brown/orange exterior with light blue interior. Excellent condition, $60 shipped. Withdrawn for now.
Crumpler Tallee, green/tan/orange exterior with light blue interior. Like-New condition, never taken out of the house, $40 shipped SOLD

Shipping within the US is included will be a flat charge of $10 (USPS Priority Mail). Please PM me for a quote to ship outside the US.

Last edited by dgaies; 08-18-2011 at 05:30 PM.
08-15-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 48 (100%)
Hi Dan. I know what you mean. I am looking for a new bag after every trip. I probably should sell some too.
08-15-2011, 08:49 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by GaryH Quote
Hi Dan. I know what you mean. I am looking for a new bag after every trip. I probably should sell some too.
Selling these three will only make a small dent in the effort to clean up my office

----------------------------

Shipping is now included within the US.
08-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
The Tallee and 4MDH bags have been sold.

The 5MDH bag is still for sale if anyone is interested. I am the original owner, bought it in the Spring of 2010, and it's seen very limited use since then.