PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Older Tamrac Photo Backpack and Shoulder Bag

Asking Price
$20 - $40

Item Location
North Carolina (United States)

Item Description
I have a couple bags for sale that I received from winning various auctions for used camera equipment. These are a couple of the better bags I've received from that sort of thing, but I don't have a use for them. Maybe someone here wants a decent bag for a good price?

Quick listing of what's here:

1 - Tamrac Photo Backpack/Shoulder Bag ($40 shipped within USA) (SOLD)
2 - Tamrac Photo Shoulder Bag ($20 shipped within USA)

Here are the descriptions and photos:

1 - Tamrac Photo Backpack/Shoulder Bag

This is a pretty big bag, would be good for hauling gear around to locations. Access is not that great, so I wouldn't choose it for a storing a camera for retrieval for quick photo ops. The pack has shoulder straps (with a sternum buckle) that can be stowed inside a zippered compartment on the back of the pack when not in use. Included is a nicely padded shoulder strap that attaches to metal D-rings on the side of the bag when you want to use it as a shoulder bag.

The top of the back opens like a lid (see pictures), which is a little different than most modern backpacks, which open with a full panel on the front. There is also a crescent zipper that gives access to the lid. There is a removable divider on the bottom of the lid than can allow longer lenses to be stored. The pocket on the front of the bag is a small pocket for things like a notepad, pens/pencils, memory cards, etc. There is also a small zippered access to the main compartment at the bottom of the front. Presumably you could store a couple small lenses (or a flash, maybe?) toward the bottom of the back and access them easily using this zipper.

The bag also has removable compartments on either side of the bag. These are great for a flash or additional lens. I will also include a variety of velcro dividers so you can set up the bag to suit your needs.

2 - Tamrac Photo Shoulder Bag

This is a medium sized shoulder bag with a zippered/buckled clamshell opening. The bag should be able to fit a (D)SLR with a one or two extra lenses and flash, depends on the size of your lenses of course. Obviously from the film era, there is a "POP-OFF FILM POCKET", which would still be useful in the digital era for storing small items. Of course, you can POP it off (it's attached with snaps/velcro) if you don't want to use it. There is also a front zippered pocket for miscellaneous smaller items. The velcro dividers shown in the bag in the last photo could be rearranged if necessary.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will accept returns in the item received does not match the description.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by arpaagent; 08-22-2011 at 05:52 PM.
08-21-2011, 12:46 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 66 (100%)
PM sent re backpack
08-22-2011, 07:15 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 65 (100%)
Original Poster
Both are now sold. Thanks all!