Item for Sale
ACCURA SUPERTEL F:2.8 135MM UNIVERSAL PENTAX SCREW MOUNT M42

Asking Price
$30 USD

Item Location
TEXAS (United States)

Item Description
ACCURA SUPERTEL F:2.8 135MM UNIVERSAL PENTAX SCREW MOUNT M42

I’m selling a few M42 assets so I can buy more! This is a redundant item that I have replaced with Takumar.

This “old school”, all metal, 135mm telephoto has a 16-element iris (Bokah) and a manually controlled “pre-set” aperture. Very nice (unused almost) in a red velvet lined leather keeper. Metal caps, the rear one screws on. Would probably work on many SLR digital cameras with the proper adapter.

I really hate to see this go. I wanted to keep it in case I found a nice K model or a pretty black H2/S2. This is the kind of lens your grandpa came back from Japan with when he got out of the service. Solid, well made.

Has a rectangular booger down inside someplace that seems to shift around. I couldn’t get my funky old Sony digital wondercamera to focus on it. It changes positions and usually settles over towards the edge. I cannot tell that it affects photos since I seldom shoot wide open.

I’ll ship anywhere if your money is good. PayPal works easy but costs me fees on both the item and the shipping plus a fee to transfer money into my bank.

I'll not ship till I have cash in hand. Your check should clear without hassles. No money orders except U.S. Post Office. PayPal add 3%. PayPal simplest method for International purchase. I won't lie on the custom form.

I'll package Item, take to post office, and get back to you with total.

Sweaty $20s work but you are trusting a lot of people you don't know.

Returns accepted if I lied to you about condition. Ask questions. Check the pix!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
varies by location

Shipping Services
U.S. Post Office unless you want different

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if I lied to you about condition. Ask questions. What you see is what you get! Look at the pix!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by puderse; 06-23-2015 at 11:13 AM.
08-22-2011, 06:01 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM Sent!
09-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Please move this post to Sold Items, so that I can leave you some feedback on this wonderful old lens.

It's wonderful, I just love it. Thanks again!