PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Eye-Fi X2 connect 4GB wireless SD card

Asking Price
$20

Item Location
Mechanicsburg (United States)

Item Description
I just sold my camera so I have a few left over accessories I no longer need. Up for sale is my Eye-fi X2 connect wireless SD card. The card works amazingly well. If you are unfamiliar with them what it does is allow you to wirelessly transfer pictures from the camera to your laptop, phone (most android or iphones with wifi), or tablet (again android or apple with wifi). It can also automatically upload the photos to facebook, picasa, flickr, etc. It's pretty amazing little device. The card can actually create an ad-hoc network where the phone or tablet will join in and send the files with no other network present. I've been out hiking and beamed shots to my phone did some quick editing and then uploaded to facebook and flickr! The card has 4 GB of internal storage and has an "endless" storage feature where it will send photos out and delete them after they are sent so it effectively will not run out of storage when you have room on whatever device you're sending them too.

Ok to the specifics. I accept paypal only. The card will come with the Eye-fi adapter and the setup.exe file for installing the eye-fi center. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Free

Shipping Services
UPS Ground

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If it doesn't work or isn't as described I will refund the money!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

09-16-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 45 (100%)
You have a PM
09-16-2011, 09:40 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
Card is Pending payment at the moment!