Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-16-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
[SOLD] K20D kit, 18-55 WR package.

Please do not hesitate to PM me with offers. Looking for a quick sale. Prices below.

Hey Guys, Selling my K20D Package to fund a K5.
This package includes 3 parts.

K20D. SOLD!

18-55 WR lens Still for sale! $100, or make offer! (Kit lens, this came with my K7, but including in this sale)

Battery Grip. Sold! (pending payment)

Included with the K20D is:

-Original Packaging.
-AV cable
-Software
-Neckstrap (in new condition)
-4 Batteries
-2 Battery Chargers
-Viewfinder Cover
-(Missing USB cable)
-Installed screen protector. (the small smudges that you may notice are on the protector, not the LCD)

The only small issue with this camera is shortly after I purchased it, when removing the viewfinder, the diopter came off. At first I was really upset that it broke off, but after about a month, I actually prefer it. Not that I would break it off any other camera, but it makes it impossible to accidentally bump it when taking out of bag and such. The diopter is still 100% adjustable, but you just need a small tool to adjust (paper clip, etc), There is also an uber small scuff on the OK button, hardly noticeable. Camera has approx 12,800 shutter count.

Included with the OEM battery grip is:
-Original packaging
-Battery contact cover

This is the official PENTAX grip, with space for Remote and memory card.

Included with the 18-55 WR lens is:
-Front and rear cap
-Lens hood

This lens came with my K7 kit, so no box was included. but it is still in great shape. (in fact, I dont think I ever used it, I always used my 18-135)

Please ask any and all questions. Looking for a super quick sale, so PM with offers. I also have a few Think Tank modular bags I could throw in to help with the sale if need be

EVERYTHING includes insured priority shipping to lower 48 states, or discounted shipping world wide.

As seen below, just slide the silver bar to the left or right to adjust diopter. Locks in place, and dont have to worry about it moving accidentally.

---------- Post added 09-17-11 at 10:45 AM ----------

Looking for a quick sale, Please PM with offers.

Last edited by SlickYamaha; 09-18-2011 at 06:14 PM.
09-18-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bumpidy Bump
09-18-2011, 05:06 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Body sold, grip pending sale...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 09-19-11 at 12:35 PM ----------

18-55 WR still for sale. PM with offers.