PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Nice SMC Takumar Lenses, 20mm, 28mm, 35mm, 85mm, 135mm

Asking Price
See Description

Item Location
Raleigh, NC (United States)

Item Description
The time has come to part with some of my Takumar collection. I spent a good deal of time acquiring these beauties, but they don't get enough attention anymore since I have acquired K-mount equivalents of most of them. So it is time to see them off to new homes.

S-M-C Takumar 20mm F4.5: $225 --SOLD--
S-M-C Takumar 28mm F3.5: $75 --SOLD--
S-M-C Takumar 35mm F2: $175 --SOLD--
S-M-C Takumar 85mm F1.8: $300
S-M-C Takumar 135mm F2.5: $175 --SOLD--
Geniune Pentax M42 - K Mount adapter: Add $35 to lens purchase. (3 available) --SOLD--
I also have a couple extra takumar hard cases (105/2.8 and older 135mm). Free with any above lens purchase while they last.

20mm F4.5 $225 --SOLD--
Great condition, minor wear on mount area from occasional use. Glass is clean, no fungus or scratches. Includes genuine rear cap and a vivitar push-on metal cap (doesn't fit super tight). Also includes the hard case for the lens as pictured.

28mm F3.5 $75 --SOLD--
Great condition, minor wear on mount area from occasional use. Glass is clean, no fungus or scratches. No rear cap is included, but a plastic screw-on hood with a push-on cap is included. Includes the hard case for the lens as pictured.

35mm F2 $175 --SOLD--
Great condition, minor wear on mount area from occasional use. On focus toward close end, there is sometimes a very light metal on metal friction sound. Not sure why, but it isn't a big deal just want to mention it. The focusing is still real smooth and buttery. Glass is clean, no fungus or scratches. Output from the lens has a very strong warm color cast. May need to be treated with UV light method to clear it up. I never attempted to do so. Genuine rear cap and asahi pentax push-on metal cap included. Includes the hard case for the lens as pictured.

85mm F1.8 $300
Good condition, some minor wear overall from normal use. Light brassing on some of the focusing ring ridges. Glass is clean and clear, but with one exception. There is a small scratch/pit/imperfection/etc in the glass between the serial number and focal length/aperture indicator (see photos). It's really at the very edge, and I've never had any bad effects in images. I have the K85/1.8 (same optics) and I have shot side-by-sides and couldn't tell you which lens shot which photos. Also, when I first received this lens a couple years ago, I had it professional serviced, which required two small holes be drills in the face plate because it was being difficult to remove (see photos). Just wanted to explain that one. Includes caps as shown.

135mm F2.5 $175 --SOLD--
Great condition, minor wear around mount area. Slight brassing in a couple other spots. Glass is clean, scratch- and fungus-free. There are a few dust particles inside, nothing out of the ordinary. Focusing is a real pleasure. This is the later version of the lens (i think 6-element?) equivalent optically to the K-mount 135mm F2.5. Includes caps as shown.

Pentax M42-K Adapters $35 ea --SOLD--

Misc Takumar Cases $FREE with purchase while they last

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$10

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns only accepted if the item arrives and is not as described in this listing. Please contact me within 3 days of receiving your item if this is the case.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by arpaagent; 09-21-2011 at 08:21 AM.
09-18-2011, 04:14 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
PM sent for Pentax M42 - K Mount adapter
09-19-2011, 12:38 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Argh... No chance for non-USA Pentax user.
09-20-2011, 06:15 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 65 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump for these lenses.

The 20mm is sold, and all 3 M42 adapters are sold as well.

Sorry about not shipping internationally! I may consider it later if no one in the USA is interested. It just keeps things simpler for me.

Any more interest on old time beauties?

09-20-2011, 09:47 AM   #5
Closed Account

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Interested and in The Netherlands ! Hilo
09-25-2011, 12:34 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 65 (100%)
Original Poster
Posting the Tak 85mm on the 'bay, so I'm closing this listing. Thanks all for the interest and sales!