Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-22-2011, 06:19 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 41 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax A 135mm f/2.8

I find I'm not using this lens much, as I always seem to reach for my A 100 f/2.8. Figured I should pass it on to someone who will put it to good use.

Price is firm and includes ground shipping, insurance, and delivery confirmation to lower-48 contiguous US states. Other destinations and service levels by individual arrangement only.

See bottom section for detailed information on payment, shipping & insurance, returns, etc. If I decide to lower my prices or accept best offers, I'll update this original post.

SOLD | $125 | SMC Pentax-A 135mm f/2.8 + caps

Original owner: No

Functional Condition: Excellent
Cosmetic Condition: Good

Pretty sure I picked this up from KEH a while back, but I can't seem to find the paperwork from the purchase.

Front and rear glass are clean and blemish-free, a wee little bit of dust inside (as might be expected in an older lens), aperture blades are clean / oil-free and snappy, aperture ring is well damped and clicks positively into all apertures, focus ring is well damped and smooth throughout the range. Built-in hood slides fully open to/from closed and stays put in either position.

Includes:
  • SMC Pentax-A 135mm f/2.8
  • 52mm generic center-pinch front cap
  • Asahi rear cap
Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shipping

USA -- price includes FedEx Ground / Home Delivery or USPS Priority or First Class mail (seller's choice) to Paypal-confirmed addresses, including insurance for full sale value, delivery confirmation, and (at seller's discretion) delivery signature.

Canada -- Same as USA, but pay the price difference between delivery to buyer's location and the nearest USA metro area.

International -- Pay actual shipping costs in addition to listed price. Three options:
  1. FedEx / DHL or UPS, including insurance for full sale value, delivery confirmation, and (at seller's discretion) delivery signature. Seller assumes liability until delivery.
  2. USPS Express Mail International, insured for full sale value. Seller assumes liability until delivery.
  3. USPS Priority Mail International, insured for full sale value. Buyer assumes ALL liability upon seller's proof of shipment. To be clear: if something goes wrong after seller ships item -- delivery delay or failure, lost or damaged package or contents, etc. -- buyer is fully and solely liable and seller bears no liability or responsibility. I will consider this option on a discretionary, case-by-case basis only. See Payment Options below for important information about paying for this shipping option.

Note: Under no circumstances will I declare a customs value other than the actual purchase price.

Payment Options

Paypal.
  1. For all shipping options except International Shipping #3: Payment via Goods purchase.
  2. For International Shipping option #3: Payment via Personal Gift sourced from Paypal balance or bank account only.
Purchase Returns

For all USA and Canada buyers and international buyers using shipping option #1 or #2: Buyers have 48 hrs after confirmed receipt to test / review and ensure the item meets their satisfaction and seller's description. If buyer is not satisfied, buyer must ship lens to seller via the same carrier, service level, and service options (or alternative carrier, service level, and service options as mutually agreed). Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs, customs duties, fees, and assumes all liability until seller confirms receipt and condition of returned goods. Upon receipt of returned goods and confirmation of contents and condition, I'll refund the full purchase price, less original shipping costs and any applicable Paypal fees.

For all international buyers using shipping option #3: No returns and/or refunds of any kind.

Non-Delivery Returns

In the case of items returned due to non-delivery, for any reason other than seller error, buyer is responsible for any and all fees associated with return and may opt <1> to cancel the purchase and receive a refund (if applicable) less actual shipping and Paypal costs, or <2> for re-shipment, buyer is responsible for all re-shipment costs and any additional Paypal fees.

Delays

Seller is not responsible for carrier or customs delivery delays.

Customs Duties, Fees, and Taxes

Buyer is solely responsible for complete payment of any and all customs duties, fees, and taxes during original shipment, returns, returns due to non-delivery, and/or re-shipment.

Full Contact Information

Buyer must be willing to share (privately, of course) full contact information -- legal name, home address, email, home/mobile phone #s -- to ensure multiple channels of communication in case anything goes screwy with PF.com.

Miscellaneous

This is not necessarily a first-come, first-served listing.

Contact

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by thirdofthree; 09-23-2011 at 06:50 PM.