Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-28-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
[SOLD] Lots of Extension Tubes (AT-22, AT-23, others with contacts)

Cleaning off my shelves (literally) for a new lenses I recently bought

I have several sets of extension tubes, most with aperture contacts. This allows you to control the aperture of the lens directly from the body. This is both convenient for flash work as well as essential if you want to control the aperture of lenses without aperture rings (i.e. DA lenses).

So here's what I have.

1) Four approximately 25mm tubes that were made from 2X TC's with the glass removed. All of these have aperture contacts. One of the three had a painted bottom and I had to remove some of the paint in order to ground the mount so that it would work properly. A body and end cap are also included with each individual tube. I am asking $30/each for them and $25 for the one with the partially removed paint since it's slightly less attractive than the other ones. 3 tubes have been sold, and the 4th is on hold pending payment

2) One set of AT-23 type tubes, with aperture contacts. I say "AT-23 like" because I don't know if these are Vivitar or Kenko tubes since they aren't marked. If someone knows for sure, please post a comment or PM me and let me know. Regardless, this is a complete set of 12mm, 20mm and 36mm tubes with contacts. A body and end cap are also included. These are very difficult to find in PK/A mount. I am asking $180 for the set.
Sold

3) One set of AT-22 tubes, without aperture contacts. These tubes, unlike the ones listed above, will require the lens to have an aperture ring in order to control the aperture setting. I am asking $40 for the set, which include a 12mm, 20mm and 36mm tube. A body and end cap are also included. SOLD

Shipping is a flat rate of $5 within the US and Canada for as many tubes as you want. Shipping outside the US/Canada is also available, please PM me for a quote.

Below are some pictures of the tubes, but please feel free to PM me with any specific questions you might have or if you'd like to buy some.

1)

2)

3)

Last edited by dgaies; 10-02-2011 at 08:53 AM.
09-29-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
Pm sent.
09-29-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by 68wSteve Quote
Pm sent.
PM replied.
09-30-2011, 05:27 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
The converted TC tubes are sold out, but I saw this tonight if anyone else is interested in one (I have absolutely no association with the link below, just thought I'd post it in case anyone was interested). All you have to do is unscrew the inner glass assemble, it only takes about 10-15 seconds.

Link.

10-02-2011, 02:02 AM   #5

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent for AT-23 type tubes.
10-02-2011, 04:57 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bilybianca Quote
PM sent for AT-23 type tubes.
PM replied. "AT-23" tubes sold.

Last edited by dgaies; 10-02-2011 at 08:54 AM.