PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA 18-55mm AL F/3.5-5.6

Asking Price
$50 Shipped or best offer

Item Location
Waldorf, MD (United States)

Item Description
I have here a Pentax DA 18-55mm "Kit lens", the standard lens that comes on Pentax DSLR cameras. I bought the WR version a while ago, and so find this one languishing alone and unloved in my camera bag.

The lens came with a K10D I purchased in 2009. I bought the WR version of the lens and 2010 and since then, this kit lens has sat in the bag, doing essentially nothing. It's got no marks on the glass, the aperture is snappy, zoom is smooth, focus is perfect, it mounts and unmounts well. The only marks on it are on the lens mount, from having come on and off my camera so often when it was one of only 3 lenses I had.

I am selling it as "Excellent" rather than "Like New" only because it has no box or documentation. What it DOES have is a mechanically, optically, and cosmetically flawless 18-55mm kit lens, with front and rear Pentax caps and petal lens hood.

Because of the condition and the relative completeness of this item, I'm asking $50 USD shipped, but feel absolutely free to make me an offer!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free to USA, first $15 paid internationally.

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail, Parcel Post, Priority mail International, First Class Mail International

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
You have 7 days after receipt of item to contact me and get a refund if you feel I've misrepresented this item. If I have, I will refund your full purchase price.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!