PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SanDisk Extreme III 8GB Class 6 Memory Card

Asking Price
$20 (if paid as a paypal gift)

Item Location
Colstrip, MT (United States)

Item Description
I'm really clearing out my memory card stash (I suppose I have so many because my friends/family give them to me, thinking it's something I could use since I shoot pictures). I've tried other card brands (Transcend, Kingston, etc.) and have only had disappointment because of massive problems (corrupting images, not using full capacity, failure, etc.), so a few years ago I switched to SanDisk and haven't had a single problem since.

This one is a SanDisk 8B Extreme III sdhc Class 6 30 mbps edition. It's brand new, sealed in retail box. I've use one of these exact cards for over a year now and it has always flawlessly delivered.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free to US, other countries add $2

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer has three days to change his/her mind and I will accept a return if notified within that time period. Buyer pays return shipping. Return is only available as long as item is still sealed new in package.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!