Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-04-2011, 06:05 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 15 (94%)
[SOLD] Pentax SMC DA* 50-135mm F2.8 SDM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC DA* 50-135mm F2.8 SDM

Asking Price
$725

Item Location
Los Angeles, CA (United States)

Item Description
Good Afternoon everyone,
I am really sad, but it is time to say farewell to this wonderful lens.
I bought it as used through Pentax forum and never had a single issues using it.
SDM works perfectly. I recently bought Pentax 77mm Limited to complete my limited collection (31mm, 43mm, &77mm), so I do not have a budget to keep this wonderful lens. Excellent all rounder.

Because this is a no return sale, I would to few things to potential buyers.

1. Lens hood has minor scratches shown in attached pictures, but it fits absolutely perfect to the lens. no rattles.

2. The box I received from the previous owner is not in good shape. Obviously it will not affect the lens ability but anyone with intention for collection purpose, this sale might not be most ideal .

3. Using paypal, if you mark it as a gift then you do not have to pay 3% paypal fee. However, if you want to send it as a regular payment then please include 2.9% fee as well.

My eBay id is 19thk83 you can check my feedback from the website.
I am also selling Pentax 16-45mm F4.0 through eBay. 1 day to go.
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Once again, thank you so much to check on my item and pm me with any questions or offers.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$15

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Since this is a used item sale, I will not take any returns. Make sure to check on the descriptions of the item before finalizing the purchases. However, I will insure the package for any potential damages caused by couriers to be covered.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

10-05-2011, 07:35 PM   #2

Original Poster
bump bump
10-06-2011, 07:50 PM   #3

Original Poster
Currently, it is pending. I will update once the transaction completes.

Thanks everyone for your interests.