Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-07-2011, 10:56 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K-r/DA35mm f2.4 AL kit price reduction

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K-r/DA35mm f2.4 AL kit

Asking Price
$550 plus PayPal fee (unless gift option used)

Item Location
SouthCoast Massachusetts (United States)

Item Description
This K-r (just under 4000 clicks) and DA35mm f2.4 AL lens are a brilliant combo in excellent (like-new IMO, but playing it safe) condition and have been well-cared for--always in case w/ protective filter, never dropped, sensor never touched. LCD, lens and body are free from marks, scratches, scuffs, dings, etc.--glass is pristine, fungus-free. Two trips to C.R.I.S. (cleaned, adjusted autofocus, and brand new top cover/edial under warranty) get you a thoroughly tested, well-functioning advanced entry level DSLR that takes beautiful pictures and is arguably still the best in its class. I've taken just a few pictures with it since it came back from repair to verify its functionality, and I've done everything possible to get it in the kind of shape that I would want were I the buyer. My aim is for the successful buyer to feel like he/she's opening up a brand-new purchase upon receipt of this camera. Sadly, I fell for her younger (and quieter) sister, Kay Five, during her five weeks in repair, but she's a beauty and breaking up is hard to do.
Sale includes all accessories: original front and rear lens caps, manual (pretty dog-eared), body cap, rechargeable lithium ion battery, USB cable, charger, AC charger cord, software CD-ROM and (unused) camera strap all in original packaging in a like-new box. One and a half months left on the included Pentax USA and International Warranty cards. Both C.R.I.S. work orders and copy of original sales receipt.

Bonus: To sweeten the deal, I'm including at no charge (but only if purchased for my original asking price and on the stated shipping terms): an aftermarket AA battery holder, Hoya skylight filter, 4 GB Kodak SDHC memory card, and a nearly new Zing camera case that fits this baby like a glove.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
buyer pays actual cost of shipping (USPS)/seller provides insurance, tracking

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns at buyer's expense within three days of receipt and only if camera/lens kit not as described. Sale predicated on buyer knowing he/she wants a K-r (no tire kickers, please).

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D Super  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF

Last edited by harryc; 10-11-2011 at 05:21 PM. Reason: price reduction
10-07-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
selling the lens separately??
10-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #3

Original Poster
Sorry--I'm keeping the kit whole--camera and lens together just as I purchased it.
Regards, harryc
10-11-2011, 05:24 PM   #4

Original Poster
Bump for $50 price reduction for this great kit.

10-14-2011, 06:34 PM   #5

Original Poster
Last bump (can't believe there hasn't been more interest--I mean $425 for a refurbished body and $125 for the plastic fantastic 35 f2.4!!!!) before I withdraw this listing and cheerfully unbox this sweet tandem and get busy taking pictures.
10-18-2011, 08:37 AM   #6

Original Poster
PM replied to. Kit still available.
10-18-2011, 10:51 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 56 (98%)
PM Sent Harry...let's work out the details