Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 186 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax Program Plus + Pentax A 28mm f/2 In excellent condition (Rare)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax Program Plus + Pentax A 28mm f/2 In excellent condition (Rare)

Asking Price
$370

Item Location
NJ/PA (United States)

Item Description
I am selling a gently used Pentax Program Plus + Pentax A 28mm f/2 In excellent condition (Rare).

The camera is in very good condition, the light meter is working OK. There is no much sign of use.

It comes with the leather case for the camera and lens.

The lens is in Excellent condition. There is little sign of use. The glass is clean and free of scratches or fungus. Blades are snappy and free of oil. Very small amount of dust even for this 20+ years old lens.

This was my favorite low light wide angle lens in my film days. Unfortunately, due to my eye problem I am forced to sell my manual collection. I am selling one by one as I am acquiring AF lenses to replace those manual one if possible.

I am willing to split the pair if there is buyers for both. I will give priority to the member that is buying the set. Otherwise I'll go down the list as per PM order received.

Asking for the Camera with the Leather Case (not pictures) $50 + $9.95 shipping + Paypal fees (none is paying via Gift)

Asking for the Pentax A 28mm f/2 lens $340 + $6.95 shipping + Paypal fees (none is paying via Gift).

Thai lens is very rare and even more to find it in this such great condition. Check the Lens Database reviews. I seen this lens going close to $450 in Ebay. Lately one was sold for $350 in not the same condition and another one with fungus for $180+.

PM me if you have any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$10.95 CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
International buyers please PM for shipping quote. Shipping will be actual.
Paypal fees are extra.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by jjdgti; 11-10-2011 at 09:54 PM.
10-09-2011, 07:17 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 36 (100%)
PM Sent with commitment to buy lens.
10-10-2011, 06:55 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 186 (100%)
Original Poster
All PMs answered. The lens is sold.
The Pentax Program Plus Camera still available.