PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SUPER TAKUMAR 35mm f2.0

Asking Price
$175

Item Location
Michigan (United States)

Item Description

This lens is in very good condition. Clear glass and snappy blades. What more really can I say? Look at the photos. Here are some photos taken with the lens.

Pentax Super Tak 35mm f2.0 - a set on Flickr

As I state in another ad, I've never really bonded with the Taks. I much prefer the K mount lenses and besides, with the FA31 in my bag, this rarely sees any use. It was one of those have to try it lenses for me and now that I have, Your turn. I'm sure a Takumar aficionado will appreciate this lens much more than I do. You get the lens, case, and what appear to be original front and rear caps. The Front cap is a little loose fitting and the case, shows its age. The lens however, does not. Not much anyway.

First Pay First Served.

Thanks for looking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Varies on location and type

Shipping Services
USPS Priority or First class (international)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Absolutely No Refunds. Make sure you want it. Postage inside USA will be Priority mail. Outside of the USA borders can go first class but you will be paying an extra $4 for a box and time to get it.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by JeffJS; 10-10-2011 at 02:51 AM.
10-11-2011, 07:37 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 46 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump....

---------- Post added 10-11-11 at 07:36 PM ----------

Listed on ebay and it has a bid. If it doesn't sell for some reason, I'll relist it here.

Thank you for looking.