PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC-M 120mm f2.8

Asking Price
190 CAD (net for me)

Item Location
Quebec city (Canada)

Item Description
For sale is a very rare lens, the excellent SMC-M 120mm f2.8 . I got this lens (like most lenses I sell) with other stuff, and I have no use for it so I want to pass it along. I looked at the few sales in the marketplace history, and tried to price it according to what I saw there. Incidentally it's about what I paid for it, I'm not trying to turn up a huge gain.

The lens could be marked as MINT if I had the original box, but to properly follow the classification here I mark it as Like New. It has next to no use mark, the PASSED sticker is still there, it comes with the original hard case (and the case is in excellent shape, which is pretty rare) and both caps.

The lens, if you don't know it, is amazingly small, smaller than, say, the DFA 100mm macro WR. It has a built-in hood, 8 aperture blades, a good focus throw, and it's as well made as the other M lenses. It is regarded as very sharp even wide open and I won't argue with that This particular copy has no oil on the blades, the aperture and focus rings work perfectly, the glass is without blemishes that I can see, it has no discoloration nor brassing. With the lens and case in such great shape it's really a collector's item.

I marked "for sale or trade" because I'm always willing to listen to trade offers, but I'm mainly interested in selling. Buyer pays paypal fees if any, I have no problems with gifts.

Feel free to ask questions if any! Contacts are via PM, first committed buyer gets it.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Canada/US : 15$, others ask

Shipping Services
Canada Post or other as requested

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
To be discussed if item not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

10-14-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 79 (100%)
PM sent.

---------- Post added 10-14-2011 at 11:10 AM ----------

Payment sent.
10-14-2011, 11:40 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 67 (100%)
Original Poster
The lens is sold. That was fast!