PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron SP 500 Mirror 55BB + 2X TC

Asking Price
$250.00

Item Location
Pennsylvania (United States)

Item Description
Tamron SP 500 f8 Mirror lens 55BB in complete kit form plus Tamron 01F 2X teleconverter.

The lens is in very good shape - I used "good" in the condition key since there are a couple very lights scratches on the outer body - you really have to look for them to find them. Also, there is slight brassing at the base which is just from normal use.

The glass and mirror are perfectly clean on the lens. Glass on the TC is also perfectly clean.

This kit comes with the following:

SP 500 lens
01F 2X Teleconverter
Adaptall-2 K mount adapter
Original 30.5mm rear normal filter and UV filter
Front lens cap
Rear lens cap that fits on the Adaptall adapter
Metal screw-on hood
Original carry case in perfect condition
Original box w/paperwork
2 clear plastic stands

I started my journey into long lenses with this mirror lens. I now have 4 lenses that are 300mm or more and need to move a couple out to make room for more (can you tell I've been stricken with LBA?). I've actually composed a "for sale" ad twice before for this lens, but always hesitated and never listed it. I love it for what it is, and have made some very nice images with it. The build quality of this lens is fantastic - it just feels so good in your hands. And the condition is great - looks like it hasn't had much use over the years.

For more research on this lens, here is the forum review section for it:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/tamron-adaptall-2-sp-500mm-f-8-mirror-55bb.html

And if you haven't already been here - the great mirror club thread:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/lens-clubs/71775-mirror-lens-club.html

The price of $250.00 is complete and shipped to your door in the CONUS via USPS Priority Mail. For our Canadian neighbors, please add $15.00 for the extra cost of shipping. I will ship the next day after payment.

Below are some photos of the kit taken today, along with a couple photos taken with the lens. If there are any specific photos you would like to see, or need any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included within the CONUS - +$15.00 for Canada

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I want you to be happy with your purchase. If you find my listing misleading in any way, I will accept a return if notified within 3 days of receipt. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by stormtech; 11-26-2011 at 05:17 AM.
10-16-2011, 11:24 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
PM sent
10-17-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 66 (100%)
Original Poster
Lens is sold