10-16-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
[SOLD] Vintage Honeywell Auto/Strobonar 772 - only $20

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Vintage Honeywell Auto/Strobonar 772 - only $20

Asking Price
$20 + actual shipping cost Sold, pending payment.

Shipping Charge
$8-16 for CONUS, please PM for an exact quote

Item Location
Maryland (United States)

Item Description
For sale is a Vintage Honeywell Auto/Strobonar 772. I got this as part of a larger package of older gear and although it's really cool looking, I really have no need for it. It comes with everything pictured below, which includes the flash, the bracket, the charger, an extra battery tray and a lens kit (each with the original box). I tried charging the batteries to see if the flash worked and as far as I can tell it does. There are two sets of batteries, one of which looks newer than the other. The newer sets seems to hold a charge well, the older set no so much. I have no idea how easy/hard it would be to get new batteries, but you'd have an extra tray if you wanted to use it. the extend of me testing it out was charging it and pressing the test button to fir the flash (which it did) and a few seconds later it was ready to fire again (and it did). Everything is being sold as is since shipping the item back and forth would cost about as much as I'm asking for it to being with. If you have any questions or want me to check something specific, please PM me and let me know.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
given the age and price of this item, it is being sold as-is

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by dgaies; 10-18-2011 at 06:54 PM.
10-17-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Hallo, I'm interested in your Honeywell items. Can you say me total cost with shipping to Italy? Thank you
Luca
10-17-2011, 03:58 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ellepi Quote
Hallo, I'm interested in your Honeywell items. Can you say me total cost with shipping to Italy? Thank you
Luca
Shipping to Italy would be fairly expensive due to the weight of all the items (about 4 lbs shipping weight).

It would cost $37 via Priority Mail (1-2 week delivery time) or $45 via Express Mail (4-5 days delivery time).

So either $57 or $65 total, depending on how fast you wanted to receive it.

edit: I just realized that the shipping weight of the package would be 6lbs, not 4lbs. It seems that I forgot to weight the extra battery pack and charger the first time. As such, it would probably be somewhat cost prohibitive to send this outside the US. I'm certainly still willing to do so, but the shipping cost would end up being very high (about $10-12 more than the quoted prices above).

Last edited by dgaies; 10-18-2011 at 08:01 AM.
10-18-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
The flash system has been sold. Thanks!