Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

 
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-29-2012, 05:32 PM   #31
Site Supporter
jpzk's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Québec
Posts: 6,981
Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by peterson Quote
Is there any city or town called Jakarta in North America ?
Maybe ?

That would make my day !

JP

05-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #32
Site Supporter
jpzk's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Québec
Posts: 6,981
Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump time again.
I have added a lens to the package: kit lens ... 18-55.
This is INCLUDED in the package !!

Cheers!

JP
05-21-2012, 08:00 PM   #33
New Member
Zephries's Avatar

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6
Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
How much for just the battery grip?
05-22-2012, 03:07 PM   #34
Site Supporter
jpzk's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Québec
Posts: 6,981
Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Zephries Quote
How much for just the battery grip?
This is a PACKAGE... sold as described.

JP

---------- Post added 05-22-12 at 06:11 PM ----------

So .... this is almost the end of this very tiresome attempt to sell this gear.

I will give it one more week and retract/retire this ad here; it will go on eBay/Kijiji ... that sort of website.
Better yet, might as well gift it away to one of my kids !

Thanks to all for the interest.

JP

05-24-2012, 04:44 AM   #35
Junior Member




Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bradenton,Fl.
Posts: 33
Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Interested in your K20D

Hi, JP I am very interested in buying your camera. My K20D just died on me. Its off to Pentax for a hopeful repair. I also have a battery grip which I don't really need but if that is how you are selling it thats ok. Its Thursday May 24th about 7:40 EST. I am located in in central Pennsylvania, USA. I have some errands to run today and I will get back to you later today if you get my message. One sticking point is I technically have a Paypal account, but I haven't used it in years. I have no idea what the passwords are and if I would be able to create a new one.
Thank you looking forward to hearing back from you.

David

---------- Post added 05-24-12 at 07:59 AM ----------

JP,

Forgot to give you my e-mail address which is davidbkawchak@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

David
05-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #36
Site Supporter
jpzk's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Québec
Posts: 6,981
Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by David Bruce Kawchak Quote
Hi, JP I am very interested in buying your camera. My K20D just died on me. Its off to Pentax for a hopeful repair. I also have a battery grip which I don't really need but if that is how you are selling it thats ok. Its Thursday May 24th about 7:40 EST. I am located in in central Pennsylvania, USA. I have some errands to run today and I will get back to you later today if you get my message. One sticking point is I technically have a Paypal account, but I haven't used it in years. I have no idea what the passwords are and if I would be able to create a new one.
Thank you looking forward to hearing back from you.

David

---------- Post added 05-24-12 at 07:59 AM ----------

JP,

Forgot to give you my e-mail address which is davidbkawchak@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

David
Hi David.

Please send me a PM so we can discuss this.

Also: be careful with showing your email address on a public place such as here.

Cheers!

JP

Edit: email sent to you.
05-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #37
New Member




Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6
Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
International shipping

Hi i am interested in the package will pay by paypal
If you agree to ship to Riyadh,Saudi arabia pls let me know,I want to get it before my vacation after 8 days
One question pls ( how is the condition of the top LCD panel? I use the most )
Thanks alot

Dina

Last edited by Dinahhs3; 05-25-2012 at 10:08 AM.
05-25-2012, 07:49 PM   #38
Site Supporter
jpzk's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Québec
Posts: 6,981
Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Dinahhs3 Quote
Hi i am interested in the package will pay by paypal
If you agree to ship to Riyadh,Saudi arabia pls let me know,I want to get it before my vacation after 8 days
One question pls ( how is the condition of the top LCD panel? I use the most )
Thanks alot

Dina
There is someone just ahead of you ... sale pending.
I will post if the deal has been completed or not right here.

BTW, the top LCD display is just fine.

JP

05-25-2012, 09:59 PM   #39
New Member




Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6
Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Ok tell me how it goes
05-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #40
Site Supporter
jpzk's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Québec
Posts: 6,981
Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Dinahhs3 Quote
Ok tell me how it goes
I'll do !

JP
05-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #41
New Member




Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6
Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Great
Just pm Ed you my email

Last edited by Dinahhs3; 05-26-2012 at 09:34 PM.
06-05-2012, 05:05 PM   #42
Junior Member




Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bradenton,Fl.
Posts: 33
Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Jacques, check your e-mail if it is different from this one. I sent you the money through Paypal this afternoon.

Thanks David
06-05-2012, 06:23 PM   #43
Site Supporter
jpzk's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Québec
Posts: 6,981
Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by David Bruce Kawchak Quote
Jacques, check your e-mail if it is different from this one. I sent you the money through Paypal this afternoon.

Thanks David
Checking ... will reply via email.
JP

---------- Post added 06-05-12 at 09:56 PM ----------

All of the equipment/gear has been sold.

Thanks to the buyer.

JP
 

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
batteries, battery, camera, canada, d-bg2, grip, item, k20d, pentax, price
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - Sold: K10D, 18-55mm AL, D-BG2 Battery Grip *Reduced* Gr8erimage Sold Items 10 12-25-2011 06:28 PM
For Sale - Sold: Genuine Pentax D-BG2 battery grip for k10d/k20d w/ 2 batteries acrollet Sold Items 2 09-24-2011 08:24 PM
Price For K10D + battery Grip + 3 batteries Mapleleaf-Mick Pentax Price Watch 2 06-27-2011 03:43 PM
For Sale - Sold: K20D, batteries, 18-55mm kit lens, D-BG2 battery grip, books markf79 Sold Items 4 01-05-2010 12:11 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:24 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top