PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Mamiya C33 TLR, prism, WLF and 80mm 2.8 lens

Asking Price
$150 plus shipping at cost, either USD or CDN

Item Location
Langley BC Canada (Canada)

Item Description
Here's a nice inexpensive kit if you've always wanted to try out shooting 120 format film. The body is in nice clean shape, comes with a waist-level finder and eye-level prism (not metered). The WLF has one screw missing on one of the folding "wings" but it doesn't affect function. Also comes with a standard 80mm 2.8 lens in functional shape, but with a scratch on the rear element of the taking lens. I've shot with it and can't see a difference between it and perfect 80mm I have. No fungus, aperture is clean, shutter works properly on all speeds and gives correct exposures.

This is the latest version of the C33 with distance scales for the 55, 105, 135, 180 and 250mm lenses on the one side, and the dynamic needle distance indicator for the 65mm and 80mm lenses on the other.

Bellows are light-tight, seals are functional (film-tested). You can't even buy a decent body for this price on the 'bay, here you get two finders and a useable lens.

Pics can be seen HERE.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide, but at my discretion based on feedback, etc

Shipping Charge
probably around $25 to Canada or the lower 48, others request quote

Shipping Services
Canada Post, eh!

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
EMT for Canadians preferred, otherwise PayPal

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by gabriel_bc; 10-22-2011 at 09:24 AM.
10-22-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
Original Poster
bump - pics have been posted (link above).
10-27-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
Original Poster
I must have been having a blonde moment when I posted this - the taking lens and viewing lenses are the same except for the shutter, and the rear element just screws in and out by hand. Ergo, I've swapped the rear elements between the lenses, with the result that the scratch is now on the viewing lens. So, aside from a little internal dust, the taking lens is clean, clear and good to go!
10-27-2011, 07:41 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
I know! Im so tempted by this! I just picked up a Pentax 645n...but Ive always wanted to have a TLR. This camera is a seriously great way to get into Medium Format.

I would also like to add good luck with the sale...and please someone grab this so that I do not have to be tempted every day!!

Ryan