PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax-DA 12-24mm F4 ED AL [IF]

Asking Price
$680 US dollars

Item Location
San Francisco (United States)

Item Description
This Pentax-DA 12-24mm F4 ED AL [IF] ultra-wideangle zoom lens in fantastic condition. Looks like it has seen very little use. Glass is perfect. No scratches, dents, dings etc on lens or hood... Front cap a couple of light scuffs. AF works perfectly. Comes with both front and rear caps, hood, and all paperwork. Fairly certain I have the box on this guy, but will need to search through my boxes over the weekend.

*** Yes... found the original box, so that is included as well.

Purchased this lens off the forum last year. Brilliant lens and hate to part with it. Sadly, I have only used it a couple of times and it's been living in my dry cabinet ever since. Why so little use...? I mostly shoot in IR and and have found that most zoom lenses hotspot with digital IR; this lens is no exception. Have also realized that I much prefer so shoot primes. Should be listing a few other lenses at some point soon.

Link to reveiws:
Pentax-DA 12-24mm F4 ED AL [IF] Reviews - DA Zoom Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Price is in USD payable via Paypal. Free shipping in Continental US. If you live elsewhere, please PM me for a shipping quote. Insurance and paypal fees (if not sent as a personal payment) to be payed by buyer.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
California

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Please, no returns. If there is a problem with the lens on arrival contact me and we can figure something out.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by marimba; 10-22-2011 at 08:24 PM.
10-25-2011, 03:05 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
pm sent
10-25-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Original Poster
sale pending