PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
White Pentax K-r w/ 18-55mm lens & D-BH109 battery adapter

Asking Price
$529

Item Location
California (United States)

Item Description
My wife and I have since adopted a lovely K-5 during the K-r's visit to CRIS camera repair. So it's time to bid adieu to the White K-r that's still in very excellent condition. Actually, I feel this camera is now better than new as this particular one has visited Pentax Warranty service and has had the following completed as outlined in the repair invoice:

Completed focus adjustments
Adjusted to manufacturers specifications
Repaired e-dial
Replaced Flash PCB
General check and clean

You will receive the following:
White Pentax K-r with about 3019 actuations according to PhotoMe
All original accessories (e.g. box, manuals, software, battery, charger, etc.)
White 18-55mm kit lens with front and rear caps.
Authentic Pentax branded D-BH109 (not pictured) that allows you to use AA batteries. This is the real OEM and not a 3rd party knock-off. Sold at most places for $39.95.

Anyhow, I originally did say "better than new" because in my opinion buying a new one is similar to playing Russian Roulette. You don't really know if you're going to get a good copy considering the myriad quality control problems that many have reported. Save time and shipping costs to CRIScam by buying one that's already been there The warranty repairs have now made this a great copy.

$529 (shipping and Paypal included) within the Continental U.S. International, please PM me for quotes, but it's probably going to be substantially more.

Some samples of what I've done with this K-r. You can click on the image to see larger versions on my Flickr page.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
3 day return if not as described, you pay for return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

11-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold to jimmm18.

Last edited by einstrigger; 11-11-2011 at 11:41 PM.