Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-09-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
Closed Account

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax FA 31mm 1.8 AL Limited (black) MIJ + Filter

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FA 31mm 1.8 AL Limited (black) MIJ (Worldwide)

Asking Price
$850 (AUD)

Item Location
Sydney (Australia)

Item Description
Selling the Pentax FA31mm F1.8 AL Limited (Black) - Made in Japan version

It is in good condition and selling as I am not using this lens much (more of a zoom person :P)

I purchased this from a fellow forum member Clarky around May (this year, 2011). It is in good condition with some scuffing on both the lens body and cap (as shown in the photos). (Cap does have some scratches and small dent as well).

It is functioning 100% and the optics are in excellent condition (no dust, fungus etc).

Lens comes with box, documentation, front and rear caps, Pentax soft leather case and a stack of filters (including 1 x Kenko Pro 1 Digital filter and 2 x cheap Kenko optical filters - for protection of the lens).

Preferred payment method is bank deposit or paypal (gift). If you do not use gift please pay the paypal fee.

I will consider selling to international buyers if there are no Australian buyers (however please be take note that international shipping is VERY expensive).

Thank you for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Australia Only

Shipping Charge
$25 (AUD)

Shipping Services
Australia Post - Express Post Platinum

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Insurance and tracking are included in the shipping cost.

Paypal (gift) or Bank deposit for Aussie buyers.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images