PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K200D with lens $225

Asking Price
$225 including USPS Priority

Item Location
Oregon Coast (United States)

Item Description
Hello folks... This is a Pentax K200D, the same exact camera that took the photos found here:

Jason Randolph's Photos | SmugMug

I moved to the K-5 and have no need for a second body since I shoot exclusively fine art landscapes.

The camera is functionally flawless, and in what I would call excellent condition. You may view the images below. I just shot a few quick ones at the kitchen table.

It will come in the original box, with no SD card or batteries, but with original strap, manuals and PC connection cable. I also have a K200D Magic Lantern book/quick reference card that I will throw in there as well. It is all securely packaged away and ready to be shipped.

There's around 10,000 frames on it now.

I part with this camera with much hesitancy as it has been a constant companion for several years. It has helped me to reach new photographic goals and achieve some award winning photographs. However, I feel that it could really be a great starter for a youth coming into the world of photography or as a starter body to get somebody into Pentax equipment/glass. Also, for those of you who have loved the K200D body as I have, who have wanted a back up Pentax body, etc. this is a great opportunity.

The lens was a used unit I purchased and is functionally in excellent condition. It does have some front barrel scratching on the steel (present when I purchased it), but the glass is in excellent shape.

I always treat all of my equipment well, since I am unable to simply afford to replace it as I wish. That treatment is evident by the condition of the body, which I purchased new and have always protected from damage or misuse.

I am asking for a trade involving an auto focus prime lens from 28mm to 50mm (either DA or film). If you have a prime lens that is fairly fast and sharp in good condition, please contact me. If you have a zoom lens around that shoots great portraits and is fairly fast, I'd be interested in that as well, but I will be much more interested in prime lens offerings. Decent or better bokeh quality would be nice as well. Ideally, I would best entertain something like a Pentax 35mm DA L F2.4 AL Lens in trade.

I will pay shipping to you and you do the same for me. I will be selecting a 2-3 days shipping option through the USPS.

I will be out of town from the 18th until the 20th of November.

Please contact me with any questions and thank you...

Jason
Bandon, Oregon

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America only

Shipping Charge
Included in sale

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
In mechanically new and cosmetically excellent condition (except for the lens, which has some scratching on the threads where it appears a filter got stuck, glass appears good). It is provided AS-IS and there is no return policy as such. If there is a problem upon delivery, contact me. USPS insurance will be purchased for delivery assurance.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by alderfall; 11-21-2011 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Shipping changes
11-17-2011, 12:39 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
Made an edit to add exact model of lens I am ideally looking for. Thanks folks!

---------- Post added 11-18-2011 at 03:55 AM ----------

Out of town until Sunday, will respond then... Thanks!
11-21-2011, 12:47 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
Well, no real interest yet, so let's make it the first $225 (including shipping) can take it.
11-21-2011, 01:28 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
pm sent