Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-17-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
Tamron 300mm F2.8 adaptall (working mechanics, clean optics)

I'm looking for a used Tamron 300mm F2.8. I don't have an aversion to any of the 3 versions that were made (or others if there were more!), and don't mind condition as long as the aperture and focus are working and the glass is clean (nothing that affects IQ at least!).

Looking to pay around $600 for the lens only (+ or - depending on actual condition), a PK/A mount would also be preferable (at extra cost of course) - not interested in teleconverters as I already have a 2x adaptall on the shelf and the 1.4x pz-af.

Preference for Continental US, but in the end final amount will determine my interest. Send me a message if you've got one on the chopping block, thanks for looking!