PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Penta DA* 50-135mm F2.8, boxed, complete

Asking Price
GBP 550

Item Location
Aylesbury (UK)

Item Description
This is a beautiful, beautiful piece of glass: fast, internally zooming, perfectly damped zoom and focus rings, image quality to die for, but...

...I feel really self-conscious pointing something this big at people. I guess it just doesn't suit me. Shame. So now I just need someone to take it off my hands.

Condition is immaculate: the box looks like it's been opened a few times. That's it. Comes boxed complete with hood, end caps and soft pouch.

Cost is inclusive of fully insured postage in the UK. And no, I won't ask you to pay my Paypal fees. However, if you choose to pay direct into my bank account, I'll knock a tenner off the price. Postage outside the UK is obviously a whole lot more so I'll ask for a contribution: five pounds in the EU, ten pounds elsewhere.

Update: I'll throw in a Hoya Pro1 Digital filter too.

Apologies for the crummy photo. It's late, lighting is bad. I'm trying to photograph something that's almost entirely black. You know how it goes.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free to UK, cost elsewhere

Shipping Services
Royal Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
-

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by top-quark; 05-11-2013 at 03:16 PM.
11-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
Original Poster
Didn't exactly set the world on fire. Reducing price to £550 including postage and filter. Taken some better pictures too.

Last edited by top-quark; 05-11-2013 at 03:16 PM.