PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Canon 5D and Super Takumar 70-150mm F4.5

Asking Price

Item Location
Kansas City (United States)

Item Description
I got 2 items for sale.
The 1st one is a Canon 5D full frame camera. Asking $850 USD (Paypal fee and shipping included)-----SOLD
Very good condition. BODY ONLY. The shipping fee for this camera is Free by using USPS priority mail with insurance, it will cost me around $26.00 USD.
This camera is in very good shape without mirror issue, everything works as it should.
I am selling this camera because I use Pentax K-5 more.
Everything you see in the picture is the actual things you will receive.
The CD and Instruction are still in the original package, never open.
The firmware is up to date to 1.1.1
The battery hold charge, but I didn’t test for how many shots it can be used.
I took 16 pictures to show you the body of this camera. Please check all the pictures carefully.
I took some pictures by using M42 to EOS adapter and put either Pentacon 50mm F1.8 or Super Takumar Zoom 70-150mm F4.5 lens on this camera. All the photos are not fixed by any software, I just point, meter and shut. Please check the pictures by click the link list below.
15D pictures by alanjoke - Photobucket

The 2nd one is a Super Takumar Zoom Lens 70-150mm F4.5.
Very good condition. Asking $50 USD (included Paypal fee, NOT included shipping). Shipping fee is $10.00 (heavy and big).
This sale included lens, both original caps, lens hood, lens leather case and a ASAHI Filter.
This lens is about 11 inches tall with the lens hood on.
The optics is clean, without fungus, but the front element shows cleaning mark (fine scratches), and maybe a little bit inner dust. Nothing effects the image.
Everything works as it should, the aperture ring clicks every stop, and the A/M switch works fine, no oil on the aperture blades.
Cons
Pentax uses some type of glue in the lens case and it dry out become dusty. I try my best to clean them out, but still a little bit will show on the lens body when you take the lens out from the case. All you need to do is to use something to clean it. Just outside the lens body. I didn’t see any inside the lens.
The focus ring feels a little bit stiff.
The focus ring line up the infinite sign but a little bit over the minimum focus range. I test the lens by using measuring tape to measure an object exactly 12 feet away then use this lens to focus until K-5 make the focus beep sound. It’s accurate at 12 to 13 feet when camera focuses on the object. Then I use the same way to focus something far away to test the infinite focus and it also works.
So, I guess the focus ring just not line up prefect but the lens still focus at the correct distance.
I uploaded a lot of pictures to show you this lens performance, please check the link list below.
takumar70 pictures by alanjoke - Photobucket
Shipping fee only good for continental USA buyer, international buyer please PM me for actual shipping cost.
Thank you.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Free

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
NO RETURN.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by alanjoke; 10-18-2014 at 10:30 PM.
11-22-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 63 (98%)
Original Poster
Tuesday bump.
I think I asked too much for the lens, drop to 45 USD free shipping.
The camera is really in good condition, open offer. Please make reasonable offer.
Thank you.
12-04-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Sunday update
Canon 5D sold.
Now drop the lens to 40 USD free shipping and paypal fee included.
will move to ebay after 7 days.
Thanks
12-07-2011, 11:47 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump for no PM about the lens.
yeah!!!

12-09-2011, 10:18 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter