Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
Nikon P7000 (Takes Ext. Microphone!) + Vintage Leather Case, 3 Batts, 2 Chargers, Box

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Nikon P7000 (Takes Ext. Microphone!) + Vintage Leather Case, 3 Batts, 2 Chargers, Box

Asking Price
$199 USD (Was listed originally for $275!) ...I will also trade for a good K-mount/Screw-Mount lens of equal value.

Item Location
New Orleans, LA USA (United States)

Item Description

This is the perfect kit. Comes with everything extra you need!

Nikon P7000 (Takes Ext. Microphone!!!) with Vintage Leather Case, 3 Batteries, 2 Chargers, Boxes, Manuals, Etc.
SHOOTS RAW!

You can read reviews and features online about this camera. Next to the P7100, this is the BEST camera Nikon makes of this type. Generally (next to the P7100) it is considered their flagship model, and a pro-sumer pocket-able/back-up/side-kick camera for professionals who also use DSLRs or don't want to carry their DSLR.

The GREAT thing about this camera, is it is one of the few that will take an EXTERNAL MICROPHONE, such as the RODE VIDEO MIC! This greatly improves sound, and allows for wind-muffs, and even wireless lapels! I have used the RODE mics, and they work perfect and get great sound, and fit nicely!

IT SHOOTS HD 720!

Shoots RAW+JPG!

It has great, rich colors.

Has other features such as 3! owner/custom settings memory on the dial, simultaneous B+W + color shooting, multiple size ratios, etc.

It has lots of and all the professional controls and dials you need.

Just a top-notch camera. Please read reviews and features.

Mine comes in great shape, with all boxes and manuals, etc.
PLUS:

Vintage-style leather-ette case that really gives it that great 1970s pro look! Brown color, with top and bottom, fits perfect, and can still accept a tripod mount! It really makes this p7000 stand out!

3 Batteries

2 Chargers

Anything else I can find that goes with it.

I bought tons of extra for it to really deck it out.

I will also trade for a good K-mount/Screw-Mount lens of equal value.

(*Please note: photos are from internet, but you get exactly what you see here, in excellent shape... except for RODE mic/light/brace set-up of course! You do get the wonderful brown leather case! The leather case is sooo nice and cool and all yours, since it was custom made for this camera!)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide (But expensive overseas... please calculate your own shipping from USA 70116, New Orleans Louisiana)

Shipping Charge
$10 in USA

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS, etc.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal + 3% or no fees. $199 even + $10 USA shipping.

Return Policy & Additional Details
Sold as-is, but shipped insured.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 5D Mark II  Photo       
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 5D Mark II  Photo 

Last edited by PentaxForums-User; 12-06-2011 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Added info
11-26-2011, 12:44 AM   #2

Original Poster
I will also trade for a good K-mount/Screw-Mount lens of equal value.

Great camera! Perfect pro-pocket set-up! The vintage-style leather case and extra batteries/charger are nice add-ons!

Last edited by PentaxForums-User; 12-02-2011 at 10:21 AM.
11-27-2011, 09:21 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
sent p.m.
12-01-2011, 05:53 PM   #4

Original Poster
Still for sale. An excellent camera and set-up

Last edited by PentaxForums-User; 12-02-2011 at 10:19 AM.
12-03-2011, 12:50 AM   #5

Original Poster
Accessories

It comes with lots of extras. The great leather case, extra batteries and chargers. All original manuals, box, cords. It's a nice package and a nice camera! Barely used, in great shape.
12-06-2011, 04:08 PM   #6

Original Poster
Price reduced.

$199 USD (Was listed originally for $275!) ...I will also trade for a good K-mount/Screw-Mount lens of equal value.

This is the perfect kit. Comes with everything extra you need!

Nikon P7000 (Takes Ext. Microphone!!!) with Vintage Leather Case, 3 Batteries, 2 Chargers, Boxes, Manuals, Etc.
SHOOTS RAW!

You can read reviews and features online about this camera. Next to the P7100, this is the BEST camera Nikon makes of this type.

---------- Post added 12-07-11 at 09:27 AM ----------

Sold.