Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
AF Teleconveters and AF Extension Tubes

Clearing some of the remaining odds and ends off my shelf. Please PM me if you'd like to buy more than one item as I'd be willing to go a bit lower on the prices if someone wanted more than one item

Promaster Spectrum 7 1.7x AF Teleconverter (w/ Pz-AF contacts)
Like new in the original box with caps, pouch and manual. Optically this TC is quite good, not far off from the Tamron 1.4x Pz-AF IMO. See fellow PF member hinman's page for some additional info. Asking $95 shipped.

Quantaray 2X AF Teleconverter (w/ Pz-AF contacts)
Like new cosmetically and and functionally, comes with caps only. Optically this TC is ok, but as with most inexpensive TCs it's not great. As you can see below, I typically take the glass out and use this type of TC as an extension tube, but I figured I'd offer it to anyone who might want to use it as a TC before I do that. Asking $45 shipped.

"25mm Extensions Tubes"
These three "extension tubes" were previously 2X TCs that I unscrewed the glass from. Now they function as 25mm extension tubes with "A" contacts and retention of AF functionality. Two of them even have Pz-AF contacts, which work great when paired with the DA*55 to get a little closer. I am asking $45 shipped for the tubes with the Pz-AF contacts and $35 shipped for the TC without the contacts (still had the AF coupling and "A" contacts).

Paypal is my preferred method of payment (no additional fees). All the prices above include USPS Priority shipping within the US or first class mail to Canada. As always, I am more than happy to send this lens just about anywhere in the world (I've shipped to over 30 different countries at this point), so please PM me for a quote if you are interested in having one or more of these items sent outside the US. Typically shipping via EMS/Express Mail will add about $25-35 to the prices listed above. Less expensive shipping (via first class mail) is an option as well, however, be aware that there is no tracking and transit times can take up to 3 weeks. The additional cost for shipping overseas via first class mail is about $10.

Last edited by dgaies; 11-22-2011 at 02:54 PM.
11-22-2011, 04:33 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
PM sent
11-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 200 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Enigmaticca Quote
PM sent
All the items have been sold, pending payment. Thanks!